Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

I think Sharon and Noah are doing a good job supporting Noah. I mean it's not like he was kidnapped and they'r eignoring it. AT this point they've given him countless warnings and he's not listening. And Noah's a grown man not much more they can do.

I do wish Sharon was unattached and away from Adam though. Shadam aren't even a couple at this point she's just hanging around stroking his ego. While they are the only people besides Mason left at Newman.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am just nostalgic about some of my favorite Y&R years when Nikki and Victor would spend endless time meddling in their children's lives. I loved those family disputes like when Victor paid off Diego, Victor bought up all the copies of Victoria's nude photos, and Victoria slapped him. I think the Newman and Abbott family drama along with the business intrigue were a major part of Y&R's strength and identity. I really miss this about Y&R.

• Members

Another ~10 minute episode. I really like Jack and Adam's frenemy/bromance or whatever it is. I would like to see Adam turning to Jack for support and guidance like Nick used to before he got sucked in by Victor. Jack had a good father so he knows how to be one and to be a rock for his children and people he cares about. He used to be that way and it about time that TPTB start writing him that way again.

I like that Mason considered the danger to Sharon that switching the pills could cause. Unlike Victor, Mason has a conscience in there.

Interesting spoiler news:

• Members

I love the current Jack and Adam relationship. When I ignore what he did to Jack's sister, I'm a big fan of the pair. Jack feels more like a dad to Adam than Victor ever has.

Sharon Case looks EXCELLENT these days.

Steve Burton is so much more present and like able as Dylan than he was as Jason for the last ten years or so.

• Members

Obviously not. Brent Boyd said on his twitter that they had to re-write scenes, and for the fans to try to catch where Jill was supposed to fit in - which I presume is both in scenes with Katherine at the Chancellor mansion (where they put in Neil), and later with Lauren (where they put in Kay).

• Members

Marcy Rylan is back on Y&R? Now if only Eileen Davidson could return as Ashley Abbott I might start watching again. Its sad how far this show has fallen. Its totally unrelateable to me now. And not just because I'm African American and I miss Dru. I don't like LIly with Cane. Neil is just...there.

But the storylines as a whole are just boring. My favorite characters (new and old) have been destroyed or are totally boring (Jack Abbott, Victor Jr/Adam). I miss the days of Newman vs Abbott and everything else that went on.

Phyllis and Nick aren't together anymore which is another dagger to my heart. Sharon is just a lost cause and I have no idea whether I should even care about the younger set.

Archived