GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

or how she could have been living in PC and NO one notice that Sam looked exactly like her. We have no answers as to why Lucy thought she was Kevin's daughter and why he had no idea what she was talking about. What about their kids? Does Christina still exist and is she Scott's daughter? We have no idea why Alison corroborated Lucy's story. RC did nothing but create a big continuity mess by going there. I was hoping RC would tie things together and offer explanations which seemed to be the direction he was going in, but that's not how things turned out. He should have just left things alone and ignored this aspect from Lucy's past instead of delving into it so deeply and then backpeddling. He left it open which means he could always revisit it, but whats the point?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right! I forget about the Alison angle, that especially messes it up. I mean, was she just crazy like Lucy too? I really do think the ring is supposed to make us think the vampire stuff is all real but the fake teeth? That wasn't necessary, that just confused everyone more

• Members
I thought they were going to leave it off that Alison was a figment of Lucy's imagination today and not an angel but then she went and appeared to Rafe too and reiterated the same info.

Caleb needing to bite Sam 3 times to turn her made no sense either as all it takes is one bite

Also Caleb/Stephen had Livvie's original wedding dress hidden in the Wyndemere catacombs? When the hell did that happen and where the heck did he find it 10 years after the fact and still white?

• Members
which is why its a mess. Its as if they want to have their cake and eat it too. Alison appearing to just one of them would have been enough to suffice as a figment of their imagination but appearing to both kind of enforces that she was real. And if she's an angel now then she should know the truth of if Caleb was really a vamp or just some man who had a nervous breakdown. Her scene with Lucy seemed to suggest the former

Oh and when she told Rafe that Caleb took advantage of her, that to me seemed to imply rape but that's not how their sex happened. Im guessing she was nullifying the fact that they were both influenced by Livvie's wish by that ring which again doesn't make sense since she was firmly of the reality that Lucy was living by

• Members

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Kelly still looks so great in that white dress from PC.

I guess Erin's angelic glow is a pregnancy glow, too! Congrats to her!

I didn't mind Starr being a science nerd again. She was always supposed to be one.

Monica and Tracy wub.png

AJ and Liz wub.png

It looks like Olivia's gonna rock a wedding dress tomorrow! biggrin.png My girlcrush on Lisa Lo continues wink.png.

Random: Every time someone says "relish" now, I crave a tuna sandwich. I just need to make some now. laugh.png

Archived