GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They barely even care about Anna's relationships with the daughter they acknowledge, or her granddaughter. It's one of the reasons I can't be moved because someone suddenly prays. It's a parody of a parody of soap, rotten on the inside. Carlivati has contempt for soap viewers and for the soap genre.

Anna is a stranger.

• Members

This show is RIDICULOUS! OMG...remember when Lucy returned looking refreshed as ever in her office at Coco cosmetics? LOOK AT THIS WOMAN NOW. TRAIPSING AROUND PC SLAYING VAMPIRES. This GARBAGE really came out of left field & ruined the promising story they seemed to be aiming for w/Lucy & the upcoming nurses ball. Ugh!

No further comment on the rest of this disastrous program, I just needed to let that out!

• Members

Uh why not watch and judge for yourself, today was good. Some just like to complain. The vampire stuff was wonderful

Lucy is awesome

LMAO Ian had me rolling on twitter with this tweet, in reply to NLGs tweet about RDA

@NancyLeeGrahn I had my fitting the other day for the nurses ball and I ran into Elizabeth Taylor and I s..t my drawers!

Archived