GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

co-sign...

This is my issue with this character its like I am oversaturated with her sweetness and light and I'm fast learner I got it I got it.... she's the bestest of the best but with the skewered writing for Britt to make her the big bad wolf bullying this oh so pure hearted girl.. I've seen this plot line throughout my decades of watching/reading drama but geeze I'm being hammered on the head every eppy w/Sabrina, its pretty heavy handed..

• Members

That's the problem I have with this regime. I get the impression that they think the audience is dumb. Not just with the Sabrina story but with the storytelling overall. They think that what they're doing is so intricate and complex that we need to be told 8 times an episode what's going on. I spoke on this about Britt/Maxie scenes the other week. Britt told Maxie, I think, 5 or 6 times in one episode a variation of "you have to destroy Sabrina or I'll tell Lulu and Dante you're carrying the 'WRONG BABY'" It didn't move the story along AT ALL but, dammit, we were hit over the head with the fact that Maxie is doing this for Britt because Britt knows Maxie is passing off her pregnancy as Lulu and Dante's baby. Just to make sure that we got why Maxie did what she did at the end of the episode by framing Sabrina for injecting the cop with the wrong medicine.

Also, when this regime first came on, the amount of flashbacks were INSANE! Not only were they flashing back -- excuse me -- REPLAYING ENTIRE SCENES from the previous episode, they were even flashing back to scenes that played just 20 minutes prior in the same episode! Just to hammer it home about WHAT or WHY something is happening.

• Members

That's been bothering me. As a proud David Hayward fan, knowing what Leora's death did to him, it really irritates me that Anna doesn't acknowledge that child... even though I know I saw her clutching that blanketed dead baby, holding herself up in the operating room mourning the loss of her.

• Members

jFlvc6Z.jpg

Wow, she looks amazing! So much better than her last appearance

WMZng2R.jpg

She however looks awful. She looks like death

The Heather material was good today. RM is a great actress. HOW in the hell though was she able to just waltz into the PCPD and into the room where Anna was? Why did NONE of the cops apprehend her as soon as she entered the building? They were seen in the background just going about their business as if an escaped insane convict didn't just walk past them blink.png

Archived