GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

Wow did Lucy go and confront Caleb with only one arrow? Like really? What an idiot

Tracy: "I want AJ arrested for theft"

Monica: "of relish?"

Oh dear lord, Starr is going to crack the code behind the Pickle Lila formula bc she is a science genius? Give me a break!

Lucy is supposed to be the slayer, the powerful strong fighter, but she is a weepy, inept, embarassing mess

Dang so they did make Caleb really Stephen Clay and not a vampire. Oh lord, lock Lucy up and throw away the key. She is 100% certifiable

SID is asking if Sonny cheated on Kate with Connie. Most people seem to think yes

http://polls.abc.soapsindepth.com/polls/416693/results

q55vdbO.jpg

Warning for those watching later

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well if ratings have any bearing on anything at all, I hope they have sense to leave it alone.

I know! She's just a freakin' ball of fire. And such a strong POV in this story. Neither she nor John seem one bit phased that her attacker looks just like her new boyfriend. LMAO.

• Members

I'm sorry but what was the point of this vampire story again? And in the end, we don't know if Caleb was truly a vampire or not. They didn't even offer a solid explanation as to how/why it all would have been in Lucy's head. And I thought we were supposed to get Livvie flashbacks? I could've sworn I read that. We didn't even get a solid explanation for how Livvie could've also been Sam. WTF! SUCH. A. MESS.

Archived