GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked John, Rafe and Molly today. Lucy was a hoot as usual - and she's looking good :)

UGH to Tracy. I'm sorry, I mean no offense GH fans, but she's like a witchier, less appealing Dorian Lord to me. Some days I like her but I could not STAND her today.

AJ and Liz were cute :wub: But I feel like I still can't judge their romantic appeal yet. I guess I'll have to wait for their sex scenes...wink.png

Sonny and Kate crap was beyond terrible. I just [!@#$%^&*] CANNOT with them.

• Members

LoriJoGH has her clips up as usual, and... none of the storylines today appeal to me. Maybe I'll watch Sonny and Michael's scenes (as long as there is no Starr. I've avoided Michael for weeks just to avoid that horrible drag queen, only for her handsome face to pop up unwanted in other people's storylines dry.png ). Kinda curious how their relationship is being handled.

Other than that, I'm not interested. Sadly enough, it seems that Rafe/Molly (yuck) are taking up the most of the show since their segment is listed being 10:33 long. I'm not in the mood for this twink and that screeching heifer.

Where we'll be reading about Sean Kanan's red, shiny nipples again, I'm sure.

• Members

Well it's like, what would they say? "Jason was a good per - no. Jason tried his best to be an upstand- no. Jason stood for what he believ - no, he was Sonny's bitch. Jason never judged oth - no, he was a hypocrite. Jason was a good fath - no, wait, he never knew the kid was his. Um, Jason was good look - no, that was 15 years ago. Jason wore a black tee well. There, we've got it!"

I don't outright dislike her but I'm very hot and cold with her. And yes, Dorian all the way! :wub:

Archived