GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

To be honest I mostly remember the coffin stunt and Natalie moving on to John in no time at all, which told me that as much as Ron might have liked Jared, we weren't supposed to care too much about his passing. I didn't feel that way with Victor Jr. But it's all badly written anyway, IMO, so I guess it's moot.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's like saying Tracy's City story should be front and center versus her GH history. I want RC to honor GH history not a spin off series. RC started off great with Lucy and her cosmetics company and blackmailing the Qs to fund the Nurse's Ball. I was so happy to see Lucy and Kevin reconnect with Mac and Felicia. That quad provided great friendships for years.

But now, Kevin's mostly MIA and Lucy's off in a contrived mess of a story to prop up John and FV's Calivia love. Lucy and Monica and Tracy snarking was golden vs Lucy & Todd was forced. It's really simple I want Lucy's GH history front and center on GH.

• Members

I think that it would work more if Lucy were a lead character and we saw multiple sides of her life. When she's not, and they just focus on PC, I don't think it works as well, in part because most GH viewers never saw this, in part because most of that stuff didn't suit Lucy even on PC.

• Members

Anna yells at Molly that the jail was the safes place for Rafe. Right. The same jail where Caleb just walked in, took Rafe out and ended up killing the cop that helped them

The Stephen Clay Experience wink.png

Love that Scott is here to help Lucy

Whats the history with Scott and Anna? Why was she being such a bitch to him?

OMG Tracy. STFU!

Not really. Remember Caleb has mesmorized everyone. The newspaper article seemed like a good coverup to explain away the vamps and to go into hiding. Everything RC has written so far has been consistent with what went down in PC's final yearto be fair, you've wanted other characters you don't like to have their histories completely retconned erased. TSJ's Todd ring a bell?they've been playing the Stephen Clay music for YEARS on GH up until last year when the OLTL crew took overIm fine with everything bc there's more to the story. Its not over yetand I dont think that's a problem. I didn't watch The City but I loved when GH finally started to acknowledge her history there being a throw away comment and was actually incorporating it into her plot. Its too bad they didn't do more with it bc I was interested in seeing them go forward with it

• Members

I watched both PC and GH. I was a big fan of Tainted Love and Caleb's story. But I far preferred GH's scheming screwball Lucy to PC's vampire slayer. The latter isn't what made Lucy a memorable GH character. Like I said RC started off perfectly with the Nurse's Ball which was her baby. I thoroughly enjoyed her living at the Qs again. Her story went off the rails when the focus became all on the vamps. Her reunion with Kevin so far consists of one great emotional scene at Ferncliff while her scenes with Todd, Heather and John just drag on and on.

• Members
THANK YOU!

Sam's history with Jason can be forgotten and retrofitted. John's history ignored. Kevin is rarely seen and his life with Lucy reduced to a plot point to support the not so vampires. But ignoring the crap or rewriting what happened on Port Charles is sacrilege. Lmao.

Archived