GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, Mitch popped up after all the respected citizens in town mourned the passing of sainted Jared. And again it was Natalie not Tea who threw herself sobbing onto her dead husband's coffin and had to be dragged off of it. Later Natalie threw herself onto his grave and had a whole episode saying goodbye to him. She went back to the grave again later.

Tea was in a fog during her husband's funeral and barely uttered a word. It wasn't until Todd showed up that she lost her cool and screamed at him to leave off harassing her to defend his fool butt. Later at the grave, Tea just collapsed to her knees for a two second shot and never visited the grave again.

It was Jared who got the big splashy funeral, grave scenes and his widow who got to shoot his murderer to avenge him.

Anyhoo, sorry to waste time on OLTL in this GH thread, but it bugs me when I hear OLTL history misrepresented.

• Members

I'm hoping Kevin helped fake Livvie's death too.

Some of the explanation makes sense, I guess, but I'm kinda ready for this to make more sense.

I sometimes can't stand Molly's screeching. Damn.

Tracy has gotten on my nerves the last two days. I was loving her lately but man ... I still do but wow, talk about bitchy.

Luke's face screams "I still love Laura" and I can't believe how much I liked Lulu today telling off Scotty and calling Laura out on her obviousness. Laura is such a bad liar.

Ohhhh ... LOVED how Scotty ran right to the station to take over as Lucy's lawyer! I can't wait to see them share scenes again.

Archived