GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Genie and Tony are still sublime together. I loved L&L finishing each others' sentences and the ominous music playing when Luke says I've got a bad feeling about this. I'm hoping all the Lucky mentions mean JJ is on his way back for the 50th to reunite with Genie and Tony.

Scotty, you're never going to win over Luke for real, accept it and move on already.

Sonny has jumped the shark for the 50th time. He sank lower than I could ever expect with this rancid it's been five months whine. Kate surprised me and channeled some real disgust.

Soap opera gods save me from more of RH's comedic, goofy schtick. He's been pulling this duncehead act since 2001 and it's beyond annoying to watch it.

Did I catch ME close to yawning over yesterday's jailhouse scenes? MSE.

• Members

GH had better scriptwriters, but they were all fired to bring in the Sh!t Team from OLTL! You can tell it's a different team because the daily dialogue is atrocious. The lack of consistency from writer to writer is jarring. One script writer should carry an arc as they hope it ends w/in a year because I can't imagine anyone wanting to write Rancid Falconeri's "story" for more than a few months.

• Members

It's not like the original Pickle Lila plotline was a hard hitting social issues story either. The Quartermaines all living above Kelly's and Lila working the lunch shift? It is what it is. I think it's a sweet callback to the past which allows for an interesting ELQ story that actually holds my attention.

Archived