GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They've got Duke & Anna on there, it's only fair that Robert & Holly join them where Minnie Mouse is.

If People was truly hellbent on featuring a beefcake actor that went on to bigger success, they should've slapped on a pic of Ricky Martin instead of Antonio Sabato, Jr., who hasn't been relevant to the mainstream since the mid-90s.

• Members

I guess after this no one can say Sabato was wrong to keep asking GH to take him back. That's random as hell.

Why did they put Kristen Storms on their cover? Her biggest popularity came from those Disney TV-movies she made. Is that why? And she looks like that lady gremlin in Gremlins 2.

• Members

If Steve dies, can Olivia kill herself out of the grief

Anna's such a dumb dumb. I cant believe it took Duke to remind her of what happened to him and relate it to John

Go Laura! Get your man

Kate is pressed bc Sonny cheated on her with herself. I cant

0ox7nJD.jpg

Ewwww

Olivia: "Im not going to let your mother make me a widower before I even get married" blink.png Just take a second to think about that statement

tOK5bcX.jpg

Double Ewww!

• Members

Cheap, I'm gonna skip the eppy but don't you think Kate has a valid point?

Sonny must look like a total scuzzard right now to copulate with that rancid bitch knowing Kate is ill. Poor Mo. He probably cries when he reads his scripts. He's in a triangle with a mentally ill woman and her wacko alter. That blows!

But yeah, I'll skip this!

• Members

Rafe is still in that [!@#$%^&*] blue shirt. I swear he's been wearing since he premiered.

Of course, we get Luke and Scott fighting and acting like Laura is some sort of possession they own. It never even seems to be about Laura herself so much as it's about them beating or one upping the other one. I sort of wish they didn't bring Scott back for yet another round of this because you know he'll just probably lose again in the end.

Archived