GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

It is. The scriptwriting is awful.

I look at DAYS and while I could write an essay on what's not working for me, I'm actually enjoying it on a daily basis (yes, I mostly enjoy GH, too, but it has the vets and nostalgia playing a large hand in it, honestly) and I truly credit the great script writers they (DAYS) have. Of course, some are gonna disagree, but the daily episodes are so much better flowing, even if forced scenes make sense, characters have brains (mostly), IDK, it's just working. With GH I feel like I'm watching sixteen different shows, characters are on, then not on, etc. I felt the same with his OLTL.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad too. Regardless of the fact that Robin isn't really dead, they butchered her funeral. And if they couldn't show an onscreen funeral for Edward, whose portrayer passed away, then Jason sure as heck shouldn't get one.

Say what you all want about Bob Guza, but he sure knew how to do some great deaths & funerals, although everyone he killed off was either a fan favorite, legacy character, veteran, or Quartermaine.

Archived