GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

I really doubt they'll recast Jason at this point. It really is very pointless. Sam seems to have a personality now that the Borg is dead.

I like Tracy except when she acts like she does today.Saying AJ would wreck the company, really Tracy, it wasn't AJ who sunk mob money into it, nor wrecked to be petty and vindictive, Edward probably rolled in his grave when you had Connie run that story.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually it was con-artistic Jared who received the weepy, melodramatic funeral. His widow threw herself melodramatically on the coffin and all the respected citizens in town mourned his passing. Victor Jr didn't get the multiple heart-felt eulogies like Jared. His funeral was very small, his sister hastily said a few words like he screwed up a lot but we loved him anyway. It was a very short, quick funeral and then twin brother enemy Todd crassly showed up at the church to harass the weeping widow into defending him.

As for Jason's lack of funeral, I'm far more pissed RC didn't write a big funeral for Edward Q. That is an unforgivable mistake to have just Skye and Ned show up. The whole town should have paid their respects and recalled many memories.

Archived