GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who finds it really wrong that Starr owns half of the Haunted Star? Not just because she's an inexperienced little girl who has no business owning the deed to it anyway, but because she even accepted it from Johnny, the man who killed her daughter & boyfriend, in the first damn place! I was DISGUSTED how she was defending herself to Connie & throwing Johnny's name out there today. I love the character of Johnny but I have to ask again why is Starr taking anything from him after what he did to her family?! Ugh! Am I just overreacting?

Lulu looked AMAZING!

The Maxie/Frisco scenes were a huge letdown! rolleyes.gif

Liz & AJ. I just don't know yet. They're adorable. AJ playing with the boys - LOL. Cute.

The Liz/Laura scenes were so good.

Luke seeing Laura was a great moment. Why did they have Luke refute the idea that she was there in the next scene? Would've been so much better if he just saw her & believed it but it was still really good. Looking forward to their scenes tomorrow!

• Members

The situation between Braden & Brooklyn is very different. You're looking at a boy whose been with GH for 6 years, but who only appeared 3 times in 2012, and rarely ever had lines. And then you've got Brooklyn whose only been with the show for, I think, 2 years, but she was in 26 episodes last year, and actually has dialogue and meaty scenes. She's a recurring actress, he was a U5.

Archived