GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

She's not "penalized" as much she ends up being in roles that expose her limitations and end poorly for her. I think she was a charismatic actress who reached a zenith of popularity due to chemistry and writing, and none of that has ever quite come back. I don't blame her for wanting to try new things, but I hope she won't keep trying for bitchier roles after Massive, Overhyped Flop #2.

I think she's fine as Laura. Unfortunately, what Laura means to GH has now changed dramatically, because of what is left of the Spencers. Luke is just creepy and offputting. Lulu is a dumbass who wanders around in hot pants and has little connection with anyone, from her husband to the psycho who is having her child. Lucky is a distant memory. Nik isn't even that.

I wish they'd bring back Lesley, and have a small memorial of Amy. I would rather see that than see her hanging out with the husks.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What returns have been bad, I see some like to say that ad nauseum and really say nothing to back it up. sure Frisco's isn't great, but so far, Anna's, Duke's and even Robert's haven't been bad, better than what we'd have gotten from Guza. With Guza he'd have turned Frisco into a mobster and someone who knew Sonny years ago as part of it

• Members

Robert's first was terrible and the second was done just because Geary wasn't available. Anna's has made her a stranger to me. Duke is just there, no purpose, no reason for a return.

I'd say Frisco is close to what Guza would have made him - a douchebag who doesn't care that much about his child.

The only return I'd say has worked would be AJ, and then some of Lucy's and Kevin's. Laura is just sort of there so far, the best I can say about Faison is it was better than his last return.

Oh I forgot about Heather. I love Robin Mattson, but no thanks.

• Members

AJ's return is considerably lacking but it is the best thus far - not sure that says much. I am disappointed because I would have liked to see more business dealings and more stuff with Carly and Monica. Right now, we just get talk of a ELQ war with nothing tangible to support it.

The other returns are a joke with no real punchline. Just enough of them onscreen to make SOME of the audience believe this is GH of yesteryear. LMAO!

• Members

Not that anything is wrong. It's just meh. Yesterday was the first time I've seen her back and that was only for a few minutes. Her convo with Liz seemed very forced and I found no comfort watching it.

But I might be the wrong person to ask because I've been over Laura for quite some time.

• Members

Scott was sexy back in the day.

I still loved that time where Carly went on an online dating service because Spin set her up a profile. And, she was matched with Scott who went by the username "Scotty the Hottie" LOL.

Today's show is bad. Other than the Lante and L&L stuff. It's basically unwatchable. Maxie/Frisco talk about Sabrina, Emma pimps Sabrina, Everyone is just going on and on about that little twit.

Show up soon Scotty. I need you!

Archived