GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NuCameron is a scrub.

It only sounds like Frisco is slowly dying of a wasting disease. Sadly, I'm not that lucky for it to be written into the story. This storyline is very, very poorly written and produced - he has basically no real airtime or dialogue beyond the growling and glowering that make him come off like an unstable homeless person, and all I want is for Maxie to shoot him in the junk.

• Members

It's a classic soap trope to do that--but I think in the day of DVRs and online viewing and online recaps, it isn't needed--and Ron handles it particularly poorly.

(As for Bunheads--I dislike Amy Sherman-Palladino's style of dialogue too, but many love it. If you disliked the fast talking, random pop culture reference dialogue of Gilmore Girls--just don't watch her new show. Problem solved).

It was just balanced differently--they had less commercials and longer "acts" up till the midway point and then we got a few mins of show, commercial, a few mins of show, commercial etc to catch up

• Members

ugh, they did recast Cameron and the new guy isn't that cute

T4iDune.jpg

Aidan looking at Laura like, who the f are you bitch? LOL...he didn't even hug her when she left.

mxpEL27.jpg

I really cant get into Liz and AJ. Ewww, she was wearing like the worst outfit ever today. Figures why she cant get a man

Z2CVzAA.jpg

What happened to Lulu's pants?

Michael and Starr seemed pretty out of place in this episode

Why is this Sabrina killing the cop a story? An autopsy should reveal that he wasn't given the wrong drugs.

Maxie said Georgie couldn't talk when she last saw Frisco.....Georgie wasn't even born then. F--k you Frisco. Maxie should have told him to buzz off. I cant believe he used her to try and make a move on Felicia

Speaking of which, Felicia and Maxie resembled each other today with their similar hairstyles

Archived