GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's Frisco I remember playing games to grab Flea's attention. I wish he spent more time with Maxie but he always cared more about Flea than his daughters. I do wonder the way JW playing Frisco he sounds ill.. is he dying or sick and that's why he suddenly came back for his family? That would be a decent story there.

Put me down as also missing JJ's Lucky. I loved to see him and Genie and Tony work together again even if only for a short reunion.

Enjoyed Laura & Liz scenes but Laura should have mentioned Jake there.

A miniature Ice Princess? Oh wow the memories that brings back. But I need Robert back pronto if RC is really going back there.

Tony transforms his entire face when he sees Genie... that's a magical moment meeting up again on the Haunted Star - sometimes RC remembers the little things.

The rest of the show isn't worth commenting on.

• Members

That's a miniature of the original Ice Princess. It was a painted black, uncut diamond. Guza's IP was always all wrong looking. On this I give RC props he went back to the original,.

If spoilers are right, you'll soon see some old flashbacks. I'll forgive RC a lot if he does this story justice. This is pretty much GH's most famous story ever with Luke, Laura, Robert and Tiffany teaming up to defeat the evil Cassadines weather machine. Campy as all hell so right up RC's alleywick.

Archived