GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brandon is Becky's neighbor's son I went to a PA once and she explained how Brandon got his job they were looking for a baby to play Cameron and she recommended Brandon that's all and he got the role it was that simple and above board since its done frequently by actors; since she knew him she could keep the kid quiet and steady on the set...it wasn't a big deal. I wish they would have kept him I liked him.

• Members

Like mother, like daughter. Starr has always been very bribeable.

I'm somewhat surprised Starr's anger against Todd fizzled so quickly. I thought RC was going for Carly being the only person in Todd's court left. But Starr is right there toasting to his escape.

• Members

So what? He was doing a decent job with that tiny part. The Stepford n00b wasn't doing it for me today. If the original can't handle lines like the girl playing Emma, cut him, but at least give him a shot at it. The fans love that kid.

Frisco is such a buzzkill, and it's so not the Jack Wagner I'm used to. Something seems wrong with him. And Kristina Wagner seems much, much more comfortable in the arms of JJY onscreen. I just can't get behind a reunion of F&F in any possible way. "Oh, they were a supercouple!" Shut up, Ron, that was decades ago and I don't know of any member of any other supercouple who willingly, repeatedly left his wife and children behind for most (or in Georgie's case, all) of their lives.

• Members

Considering that they dropped the Caleb/Sam cliffhanger from Friday, I'd guess they're just going to focus on the Ice Princess for awhile and bring back the vampires later. That said, I enjoyed this episode since there were no vampires or Todd doing his unfunny shtick.

Frisco does look dead. I think Jack Wagner spent way too much time in the sun without protection to get all those wrinkles.

The enjoyable parts of this episode for me were Laura/Liz, Connie demanding Starr return the boat to her and Maxie telling Frisco she's not worth getting to know, which was the first time I felt sorry for her (but to be fair this is only my second week watching again).

• Members

Yup.

So what if he is in school somewhere? He cant take a day to film here and there? Id hope (and assume) his parents put this money aside for his college or something, thats great. Also do you KNOW he is in school somewhere? What if he is home schooled? Also, when kids are on set a teacher is there too.

Archived