GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Caught up ...

Michael Easton and Roger Howarth work well together. I enjoy their interactions.

Caleb going after Sam was LOL so cheesy.

Anna and Luke are over. Right? That was it I hope. God. I hate them. Luke looked so pathetic on the dock chasing after Anna. Dude the woman is WORKING. Go away!

I couldn't believe Kristina spent all that time with Johnny. THAT'S community service? WTF. I doubt she'd be able to interact with prisoners. Ugh.

I like Rafe but he's already eating up the screen. Ease off your new boytoy, Ron. Sheesh.

Alexis's reaction to Rafe was fun though. I liked seeing Diane again.

THANK GOD Frisco and Maxie on Monday!

• Members

Which is why I think a sexy rape will fix this. If Krissy develops DID, the alter can become the town clown polluting every character and suddenly become the Host she should have been in the first damn place. I don't know about you, but this sounds original and award winning to me!

• Members

Maxie: what else do you want me to do? I already switched the medication to make it look like Sabrina Santiago murdered that cop. What? Yes I still need you to keep quiet about my baby really being Spinelli's and not Dante and Lulu's.

Must we really have this ridiculous repetitive dialogue. Ugh. GH isn't the only show with bad dialogue. I also don't like the dialogue type they have on Bunheads which is that rambling on crap like what was on Gilmore Girls. Oh well other than that todays show looks good so far.

• Members

All you have to do is talk about the show and ignore everything else. On weekends, things veer off course because there is nothing new but some feel like chatting.

I'm not in the thread much on weekends, but I'm a bit curious as to what you expect to find in this thread on a non eppy day?

• Members

My main gripe continues to be Cartini's insistence in featuring that snaggletoothed skunk in every fvcking scene on this damn show. The hell do I have to see bootleg Blair telling Starr that she's specialer than Blair even though Starr has seen and been through it all with T&B? Furthermore, why the fvck am I seeing her all up in the Caleb storyline when her ass has no place in it?

If they can scale show-eating Sonny back, there's no fvcking reason why I have to see that guttersnipe in every fvcking storyline on this show. None.

Archived