GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Lucy's history shouldn't be ignored, but anything from 1997-2003 still isn't a part of GH's history. I'ts a part of Lucy Coe's history. Lucy is a GH character, but she was also a PORT CHARLES' character. I'm not saying they shouldn't explore her history on this show, as I'm in favor it, for the most part. What I'm saying is that the events that solely happened on Port Charles are not, as marceline said, a part of the GH canon. Yes, there are instances such as Scott mentioning Karen's death on Gh. But still, Karen's death is not a part of GH history. It's something that happened within the GH univers - on *another* show.

As for Tracy and Anna, it's the same. Anything of Tracy's from the City or Anna's from AMC, is a part of the characters history that is fair game to be addressed on GH, but it still does not make it GH history.

It didn't occur on GH, though - which is why any GH fan who didn't watch PC has no idea what's going on. It's a part of those GH characters history. History with another show. So, while it will obviously be addressed on GH, it still isn't GH canon, and therefore it is the character's history - not the shows.

• Members

This debate is a perfect example of why I find RC a bad writer. He's throwing everything at the wall and with little-to-no consideration of the consequences.

• Starr,Todd and John come to Port Charles because of Dead Cole and Hope.
  • Anna doesn't acknowledge Leora even as she buries Robin. Except Robin's not dead. Except nobody's allowed to care because of ...say hello to John, Todd and Starr. Wait, who are these people and why should we care? Don't ask. Llanview is alive!!
  • John McBain is here to avenge his dead sister. What sister? The sister Sonny killed but didn't. Again, who are these people and why should we care? Don't ask. Llanview is alive!!
  • Todd switches Tea's baby with Sam's. Wait, who switches what with who?WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Don't ask. Llanview is ALIVE!! Or dead if you are Cole, Hope or Tea's baby.
  • Todd, Carly and Skye go to Llanview right after Edward [!@#$%^&*] Quartermaine's funeral because Blair is marrying Skye's ex. Or is he Tea's brother? Wait. Who are these people and why should we care? Don't ask. Llanview is ALIVE!!
  • Robin's alive! Wait, where's Robin?
  • Duke's back! No, that's Faison in a rubber mask. Wait, where's Duke?
  • Frisco's back! Wait, where's Frisco?
  • VAMPIRES!!

• Members

I've been enjoying GH but I do have two complaints. One is bringing characters back in one episode then having to wait several episodes before we see them again and the other is celebrating holidays after they've already passed. Other than that I'm enjoying the show. Btw. GH's facebook fans are insane. Everytime they post an article about someone returning they always have one or two comments about being happy they are returning followed by a "Bring back Steve Burton' or "Bring back Jason". I'm so sick of seing that I could puke because for one he chose to left and theres nothing FRon can do about it and teo because the burton sleepwalked through scenes and the character became very boring these last few years. I'm glad he's gone the Jason character needs a break. Plus we get our veta back and heavily featured on the show so I could care less about Jason. I haven't missed him. Lol

There were a lot of typos in that but you all get my point lol

• Members

I wouldn't let the holiday thing get to you. These shows are at the mercy of pre-emptions and it think most TV shows have stopped caring about the calendar as much as they used to. Hell, Community just returned two weeks ago and last week's episode was a Halloween ep and don't get me started on Revenge's timeline.

All the soap FB pages are insane. In fact most of the FB pages for all TV shows are insane. That's the nature of Facebook.

Archived