Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched it and the editing did not do it justice because Elissa reenacted some of it to Candice on Sunday and it was much funnier. Hopefully BB releases the 20 minute version of her speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyHlQWNQsjs

Jessie was finally standing up for herself and calling Amanda out for what she is. Editing can be an amazing thing because Amanda was in the wrong in that situation.

• Members

I can't stop replaying this laugh.pnglaugh.png @1:56 over and over and over again. Judd losing his composure and busting out laughing never gets [!@#$%^&*] old! Brilliant music direction as well. I also can't take it when they cut to Elissa's cackling laugh.png

I'm sad to here this isn't the best of it - I'm dying to see the whole thing now, thx Angela.

• Members

After the ceremony most of them had to go into the cockpit to stop laughing in front of the nominees. Judd had to apologize to Jessie and Candice afterwards. They also definitely mentioned it went on for quite a while. I think she made commets after each key was removed. The reenactment (re: Elissa) went something like "Candice yuse is beautiful. Yuse is classy. Yuse got great earrings. Yuse got to tell me where you get those.. But yuse a rat. Jesse yuse not any of those things. Yuse just a dirty flip flopper."

• Members

Um wow @ Amanda at this veto competition. I think it's interesting that America loved Evel Dick for this behavior but hates Amanda for essentially being the female Evel DIck.

I love what she brings to the show but her racist comment was honestly worse than anything Aaryn ever said. CBS will not let Amanda win now.

• Members

I cant believe Candice and GM had that big blow up fight on live tv! That was explosive. GM is a vile bitch though with her comment about Candice's mother not even liking her. She said that to hurt her bc Candice was adopted.

HATE that Judd got evicted next bc I really liked him.

If Amanda, Helen or GM don't leave next, I will scream!

• Members

Glad Judd got evicted. His stupid a** should've listened to Candice when she tried to warn him.

And Candice ate GM's a## up. GM had to go low b/c Candice was demolishing her. I hope she's next boot b/c I want Candice to f#ck her up at the jury house. Candice solidified a spot on All Stars after tonight.

And boo at Andy crying at Judd being evicted. He was the main one pushing for it.

And clearly someone is coming back as Julie said it's a long summer.

Archived