Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DEUCES, Jeremy!

LOVE that America gets to pick the 3rd HG up for eviction next week! They're totally setting up for Aaryn to be sent home! I hope Judd doesn't put her up for eviction so she can be even more humiliated when she finds out America wants her ass gone. LOL.

OMG, JUDD. WHAT A GUY. Did anyone catch when he kissed Jessie's hand when she was leaving the diary room? That was too sweet ;-)

Is anyone else annoyed that they changed the nomination/diary room jingle? I really loved the old one :(

• Members

Amanda is relentless in her quest to rid the house of Meta World Peace. Its really unbecoming of her. She claims the entire house wants him gone, yet I keep hearing this come from her mouth.

Man is GM an idiot

tumblr_mqbd83hNjL1sahrypo1_500.gif

LMAO at the Mean Girl alliance falling apart

ejwvvs.gif

Ugh. She is so irritating

• Members

Howard needs to take a step to the left....and right out the front door. He gets way too many diary room sessions and he's irritating in most of them

Elissa being voted. I had a feeling that people would be confused and not realize it was a different kind of MVP vote. I fear if she doesn't win HoH then she will likely go home since she cant play for veto. That makes her an easy target.

So all three of the Mean Girls are up against each other. Of them, GM is the one Id want out the house the most.

Oh and how dumb of the house to think that Elissa actually put herself up. Oh boy, paranoia is a heck of a drug

• Members

I LOL'd so hard when Judd was like "You're scaring me, imma have to backdoor your ass" to Elissa laugh.png

I'm so obsessed with Judd's voice. OMG - It's SO UNIQUE AND COOL. I want to sound like him! I'm practicing!

Praying Aaryn gets sent packing tomorrow night & gets a glorious grilling from Julie icon1.gif I cannot wait any longer.

• Members

Wow. Elissa god that good edit tonight in that housefight. She caused it and spent the entire time trying to make aaryn look bad but failed miserably and aaryn had her number, called her out, stayed on topic, and made elissas alliance question her.

im happy aaryn won hoh. this week should be dramatic.

• Members

I had to laugh at Aaryn winning HOH after that blatant MVP vote attempt to get her up this week. I just hope she will keep her mouth in check.

I am so annoyed that we see nothing of the Andy/McCrae/Judd/Amanda alliance on the show. It's clear production does not like this alliance, or some of the people in it (Andy is MIA and I think the only reason we saw Judd this week was his HOH run), and instead want to inflate Helen and Howard in house dynamics. The show is missing a lot thanks to the hack editing.

Archived