Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CBS can do whatever they want. Racial bullying and hurling prejudice insults is not a component of this game and doesn't need to be in there. You reprimand them and give them strikes. Threaten punishments if it continues and if it doesn't stop after several additional incidents, automatically put them on the block. The UK version had a big racial bullying scandal a few years ago and now they have a zero tolerance about this crap. They are very strict and stern when it comes to HMs saying anything that might be taken out of context and they respond when the producers bring it to their attention and tell them to stop. I don't see why the US version cant adopt similar practicies

• Members

The show should have long started giving penalties for misogyny, racism and wiping your butt with somebody's hat (or scrubbing the toilet with their toothbrush). It's insane that they haven't done anything but help Aaryn ruin her life by airing just her being racist for the most part.

• Members

Giiiiiiiirl Howard flashed his thing... and it looks kinda nice. It looked like he was coming out of the shower though.

This is like the second one they've shows, I saw David's too but idk if it was memorable.

• Members

my god, I HATE Helen's DR sessions. She comes across so arrogant and think's she's the sh-t, when in actuality she's a personality deficient bore. She's just so vanilla and blah but hypes herself up too much. I cant wait till her HoH reign is over tomorrow.

Aaryn or Jeremy? I really don't care which one leaves. I think as far as tv goes, Aaryn would be a better choice to keep as she makes waves and creates good drama to watch. Jeremy just spreads misery and his DRs are the worst. Id say Aaryn is the lesser of two evils right now

Archived