Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought the biggest shocker other than Aaryn not nominating Elissa was that she wanst obnoxious the entire episode. She's really taken a bite of humble pie now that her alliance has pretty much crumbled around her

Candice is starting to bug me. She's reminding me of all those other stupid chicks that lose their way in this game bc of a guy. If she had any game, I would say Howie has been the worst thing to happen to it.

Andy and Jessie feel so irrelevant. Im all for these floaters getting the boot

I really need Helen to leave. I wouldn't be upset if MVP voted her. I hate how she acts like she runs the house as it makes her extremely arrogant.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

andy and jessie are not floaters, they are both playing a very smart under the radar game. they will likely make it far, if not to the end because of it. why cause waves if you dont need to? why make enemies when you can be friends with the whole house? they have people they are aligned with and loyal to, they are playing smart not hard right now.

im sad aaryn didnt nom elissa. ugh. i need her to leave.

and yes, candice has completely thrown her game away for howie.

• Members

I keep hearing how bad the episodes are. I watched a few (Judd's HOH episodes, and the bed fight one) but I am trying to avoid the rest. I guess they just will not show the main alliance, as they may dislike some of the people involved.

I hope Helen is getting a bad edit now.

• Members

Are we free to discuss things that happened on the feeds here that happened to the point/before what CBS is showing? If not sorry.

The goof troupe for those that don't know are Andy/Judd/Amanda/McC and it's weird how they are not really watered very much as a group on the CBS show. They are a pretty solid group that's been behind a lot of stuff.

• Members

I think we can only discuss certain things in this thread, but yes, it's ridiculous. I think it's because the show doesn't care about Judd or Andy and doesn't want people to realize how clueless Helen is.

• Members

Ugh at Helen. I cant express how much I can not stand that woman. If America can vote again this week who goes up, I will pick her. She's so damn arrogant and full of herself that its nauseating

Candice, you are up bc of Howie. She's got on my nerves today and her voice is irritating. I wouldn't mind her getting HoH though and putting up Helen. Just leave Elissa alone

Andy's DRs are starting to annoy me. That's like the only value he's had on the show this season and its starting to bug me. He and crying Jessie come across like dead weight.

ETA: Thank you Howard for confirming what Ive been saying all along; you talk like an idiot and don't look like you know how to play this game at all. His speech was cringeworthy and his later talk with Amanda made no sense. He is really hard to watch

• Members

Was just coming on here to post that. Dissapointed that she's a hypocritical racist as well. I had to stop watching that about halfway through. And shame on CBS for trying to paint her as some hero fighing for racism justice in the house

As for tonight, thank god Meta World Peace is out. Maybe now Candice will get her head on right again and stop being so damn annoying.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike Helen? I HATED her running to Candice and stirring up [!@#$%^&*] by throwing Spencer under the bus. She's a snitch and a bitch yet sees herself as this good noble person in the house. She's the worse

• Members

Finally that floater Jessie has been targeted! Don't like her. Almost forgot she was on the show till she lost her mind this episode. Amanda going in on her was delicious. "Your life is a weak moment in the house" Zing! I loved when the segment ended with her crying in the diary room...lol. Hope she exits this week

Really shocked Aaryn wasn't trying to gun for Elissa.

Archived