Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um no she is not. Amanda is nothing to Elissa. Amanda provokes Elissa time and time again.

Call me an Elissa stan if you want, but go back in this thread and you will see that is not true. I supported Amanda far past when it was fashionable to do so. Dunno if you have the feeds or not, but it is Amanda who constantly provokes the confrontations with Elissa. Elissa is not a saint and did talk [!@#$%^&*] about Amanda's abortion, which I am not cool with and don't excuse, but Amanda has done way more [!@#$%^&*] to Elissa.

• Members

I am not saying Amanda doesnt deserve it, but elissa does provoke it. Look at the jessie is the only 10 this season comment made to amanda to piss her off, and it did. Elissa was smiling as she said it, she knew damn well what she was doing, and shes done this all season to people thinking shes sly when it is so obvious what she is doing, esp as shes trashed jessie including saying she wasnt a 10 earlier this season.

Who has done more or who has done worse is a stupid argument, imo. If you are only good in comparison that doesnt make you good. Elissa gives as good as she gets, and she loves to cause drama then play a victim. She and Amanda are so similar in that area. Elissa clearly has some issues with herself because she lies about when she got married, how old her husband is, she obviously has very bad cosmetic work done, she dressed like a child, she loves to condemn others for things she is willing to excuse in others based on her own hatred or jealousy of others.

• Members

No Amanda provokes it. Elissa was sitting down having a conversation minding HER own business and Amanda came over to antagonize and attack her. That Jessie comment was Elissa fighting back. She did not go out of her way to start ish with Amanda. What is Elissa supposed to do? Just sit there and take her verbal abuse? She has been doing that but it doesn't work as Amanda just keeps going at her.

tumblr_mshsd0O1Vs1qznp77o1_250.jpgtumblr_mshsd0O1Vs1qznp77o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mshsd0O1Vs1qznp77o3_500.jpg

LMAO, what a glorious moment. I need Amanda to walk right on out the door and for Elissa to wish her well. Bye bitch!

tumblr_mshg9u42M21swd0kro2_250.gif

:lol:

• Members

elissa denies doing or saying to amanda to provoke it, in retaliation or not. thats bullshit. she knows whats shes saying to get goping and she enjoys doing it. elissa bashes other women constantly on the live feeds. its sad. she just trys to be sly and witty about it as opposed to aggressive. dont get me wrong, i dont mind that she does it - esp to amanda - i hate that she denies doing anything and taking an active role in the fighting, passive agreesively or otherwise and claims to be this innocent saint who is attacked and has no response ever when she clearly does. and she does this to far more people than amanda.

but when you do this to your face your bound to be insecure and take that self hatred out on others.

xmoft0.jpg

• Members

I really cannot stand anyone left in that house. Especially Spencer and Andy. But I do have to LOL at Amanda's meltdown.

But a GinaMarie/Spencer/Andy/Judd Final 4 would be such a disappointment, even though I'm not even much of a Mcranda/Elissa fan either.

• Members

Im fine with anyone left in there winning except Andy (assuming Amanda is out). I just can not stand him. If I could choose the order it would be, Elissa, McCrae, Judd, Spencer, GM. Hopefully McCrae or Elissa win HoH tonight and send Howdy Doody packing

• Members

YESSSSS!

Elissa is gone. Third year in a row production pet is gone. Brenden. Frank. Now Elissa!

She played a terrible game and made one of the worst moves every in trying to align with Amanda. She put her entire plan on Andy who she knew was a rat. She cut off any chance of working with Judd or Andy to work with McC and Amanda and not only did it fail but McC got her out? And judd sealed her fate? Amazing.

I will not miss her abortion shaming, female hating, judgmental, hypocritical, elitist, entitled, holier than thou attitude ass at all.

Now we need to get rid of spencer and GM, the most vile person ever on this show, out.

Judd is a ok game player. Andy is great at the game even if I do hate him. McC has won some comps and hid behind Amanda and that was smart. I think it's a solid f3 to have.

• Members

Judd is not ok at the game and Andy is not great at it either.

Judd wanted Elissa out not because of strategy but because he's still mad at her about her not listening to put up GM during Elissa's HOH reign. I know because he said so in the 2 seconds of feeds I could tolerate tonight. And Judd KNOWS GM would have gone, but he like... forgot or something? He is an idiot. Plus he already got evicted once.

Andy was lucky enough Elissa and GM's HOHs came when they did, because he was not going to turn on McCranda until somebody did the work for him, and he's lucky they did. Of course he has done well since then, but he is lucky that Judd keeps forgetting things he already knows.

I do think that out of the remaining players Andy deserves to win the most, but he won't be a great winner. He got really lucky.

• Members

Judd was still arguing with his alliance to keep Elissa over m c until her dumb plot to save Amanda and go after Judd and GM, her only real allies in the house at the time. I do think after de he wold have solidified an alliance with Elissa and turned on the, for her, but she was out to get him and acting fake to him about it because she didn't know he knew.

Andy has played an amazing game. No it's not been entertaining or fun, but he has used every relationship he forged in this house to advance him and his alliance with Amanda and McC until he read the house and knew the tide was turning and he made a new alliance and used his still strong connection with them to solidify his alliance and make sure GM and Judd fully turned on Elissa and Amanda was out. While doing this he kept his relationship with McC. It's a masterful game of using people.

• Members

Did McCrae not realize Elissa voted to save Amanda? I was confused why he put her up. UGH! And why was he being so nice to GM even after he put her up? They were hugging and sh!t. I was like what? Bitch just evicted your girl and told her to "get to steppin'" I'm soo confused!

Andy is so good at the game but I can't f-cking stand him omg

Archived