Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jury House:

Jessie guesses McCrae, Amanda or Andy are next.

Aaryn arrives.

Candice is delighted. Aaryn reveals that Elissa got HoH and took her out to cheers from the jurors. She insincerely apologizes to Helen and Candice. Candice insincerely accepts the apology.

Jessie guesses Andy is next.

Amanda arrives.

They're happy she got evicted. Jessie is happy as a pea/clam/whatever that is & satisfied for the season. Amanda discusses America hating her. "They boo'ed me" ... Aaryn: "They boo'ed me, too" Amanda recaps what happened. She tries to (not so) subtly throw Andy UTB. Aaryn gloats about being right in a solo-interview (Amanda should have evicted Andy, not her).

Elissa arrives.

Everybody is happy to see her but disappointed she's not still in the game. She had that jury wrapped around her finger. If her plan to get McCrae on her side worked she would have been hard to beat in F2. Amanda gives Elissa back her ring and thanks her for keeping her word. Amanda calls McCrae a big idiot for taking out Elissa. Elissa comments that she wasn't even 100% sure of her vote until she actually said it. ETA: Just re-watched, she actually said the opposite of that last sentence; more or less, she said her vote was a sure thing when she put the ring in her hand.

Judd arrives. He mentions he supports GM. Elissa chimes in with "I think we all are behind GM." Candice's face is priceless at that moment. Amanda's like "speak for yourself" (not Candice). Candice chimes in with "she knows she doesn't have my vote." Amanda talks about GM floating for most of the game, so McCrae gets thrown in her face. Amanda and Candice start going at it hard. Candice is like all he did all summer is sleep. I'm surprised Amanda didn't throw that back at Candice, lol. Everybody pretty much starts hating on Amanda, again, during this argument because she's being so pushy.

They talk about Andy screwing them all over.

Helen is pro-Andy. STFU Helen.

I'd pay a good few bucks to see just one week of jury. Sigh.

• Members

Candice just doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] wub.png

I really wanted to see Judd and Elissa make up (if they ever did). I wish we had jury house feeds.

Did you feel like there was a big pro-Andy vibe?

It's going to be kind of awkward if Elissa votes for GM to win and then learns GM attacked her son.

• Members

The jury didn't seem bitter except for Judd. Helen seemed pro-Andy, the rest of them were more like "the little rat did screw us over" but there was a slightly amused tone to it. Amanda has it out for Andy though. But most of the jury hates Amanda and they hate McCrae because they hate Amanda. Most of the jury hates Amanda enough to base their vote against whoever she votes for, lol. Amanda had NO chance to win the game.

If GM makes it to the F2, I hope they show Elissa the footage of GM calling her son a dirty Puerto Rican monkey before she votes. At least give her a hint. I sort of hope GM is taken out third instead of Andy. I was leaning towards Andy for 3rd place because of him being so obnoxious - the unnecessary blindsiding, the personal hate talk on Elissa simply because she had his number most of the time, taking credit for stuff he had little to do with BUT I rather GM go out third. I want Andy to lose in F2 though to the disgusting guy who admits he's disgusting.

Bigger man than Judd to admit it and apologize.

• Members

It's not really the same situation. Elissa wasn't working with Judd by the time she left - he knew she wanted him out next. Elissa was working with McCrae. He put her up anyway, "for the house."

He should apologize to her for using slurs against her, but for the game? I don't think he did anything wrong.

He's become such a bad parody of himself in recent years. I hope he and Amanda might get into it so we might see some reaction behind his death mask.

Archived