Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda:

It worked? Huh? It didn't work and she gave a great assist in demolishing her own game with it.

Helen:

First, STFU Helen. This might be one of the more delusional remembrances of events from all the HG put together and they're an extremely delusional bunch.

• Members

Helen is insufferable and a revisionist in her own mind. Elissa and Candice were the ones that filled her in about the racist comment. Not vice versa. Fans are gonna eat her deluded ass up on Twitter like they're already doing GM, Andy, and Aaryn. This chick if anything, joined them against Candice and allowed their actions. Helen is one b*tch I don't want back.

GM . . . Idiot. Her answers just solidified how stupid she is.

• Members

I think she will get a pass because she was "nice" to Elissa (she never personally bashed her but she constantly undermined her in the game). That she actually lied, flat-out lied, about what she did to Candice, and suggests that she tried to tell Candice what bad people Spencer/GM/Aaryn were - it horrifies me. She told people that Spencer should stay longer than Candice. She told Aaryn that she wasn't racist. She suggested to GM and Aaryn that she would get the DR to straighten out their being seen as racists.

Keep Candice's name out of your mouth. Forever and always.

Knowing she will likely come back just makes me hate this show.

• Members

That was great. She played it off for the rest of the interviews but that clearly burned.

Her publicists are doing a poor job with damage control despite Candice declaring "Aaryn's not racist." "Me and my former agency weren't even that tight. 6 interviews lined up in the am ... blah, blah" and claiming your comments "were taken out of context" instead of being sincerely regretful and owning that you probably earned the spot you landed in IS stupid.

I hate that the video wouldn't embed. I'm going to try again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0DtoN5cls

Archived