Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

It's 1,000 a week for everybody.

Any jury member will have been included in the process for 13 weeks.

It's really not that much when you consider they're filmed 24/7.

David, $2,000 (1st eviction), Nick $3,000 (2nd eviction), etc. They are sequestered together for a week before Live Feeds begin.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely agree for most middle class or poor people, 13,000 for 3 months would be fantastic. I'd love 13,000 for 3 months of work. It's just when you consider they're fIlmed 24/7 and CBS is making a ton off of it, to me it feels like they're being underpaid.

Not that I would have wanted the group this year to get more than they got for the most part.

• Members

Oh, I 100% forgot. Nick was the replacement MVP nomination. Nick was so cocky, and then...not so cocky, lol.

I'll edit tonight and put the list on the front page of both threads. Thanks for the corrections.

I get putting her on another season of BB to a point, but *shudders* at the thought of her on any other CBS series. She's "working" as hard in real-life as she does in the house.

I am sort of not hating her live tweeting to a point. It's early in the season and it's reminding me of when it was the rest of the house scared of Jeremy and his people. You had a lot more people to root for at that point. I rolled my eyes at the edit comment unless she's talking about Helen. Even if she is ... they didn't start giving Amanda accurate edit until she was threatening physical harm to Elissa to her face. The edit for Amanda was much better than Amanda actually was until that point (although they did go in on her a lil on the Candice eviction week).

• Members

Amanda, fade into black. Edits have nothing to do with her and many other hgs perception with the audience. Feed viewership was higher than any other season and twitter/Facebook/the media played a pivotal role in keeping even live show viewers abreast.

She put bad energy out there and she's getting it back in tenfold. Get over it, DeMANda

• Members

Amanda put on Twitter the text and phone number of somebody who sent a threatening text message to her and told her followers to go after that person.

Just. No. I'm not going even give her any more attention. I'm also 50% sure she probably had a friend or family member send that to her for a publicity stunt.

• Members

I've heard about that one.

I disagree with this to a point. That said Amanda is more in the skin of Evel Dick than Rachel. Amanda can't help being a (shrill) bully. It comes naturally.

Rachel? She was obnoxious but she was usually responding to attacks much, much more so than doing the attacks. That said, Rachel was strongly disliked in Season 12 despite that and the person going after her hardest was voted AFP.

Speaking of Rachel "the bully." Danielle (Donato) tried to compare Rachel sitting close to her after Brendon's eviction to Elissa & Amanda. Maybe she also felt that Rachel telling her it's not that bad to turn 26 (or whatever the age was) was as bad, IDK. It's odd because Danielle was the one who went outside and started talking about committing violence on somebody after that birthday conversation. It was obnoxious but there was no undertone of threat in either situation. She just knew Dani couldn't stand her so didn't keep her distance. Amanda was practically on top of Elissa telling her she's not going to have any safety guard when she's no longer HoH and discussing climbing into bed with her to have her way with her when that happens .

• Members

The thing with Daniele is that I loved her in BB13 and hated her in BB8. But even with that said it's gold hearing her talk about Rachel harassing her in BB13, considering she accused Jen of same in BB8 and Jen never did harass her (in fact, flip it, Daniele harassed Jen and convinced the entire house to join her.) Also Daniele never said anything when her father harassed Jen even worse than she did. So Daniele can suck it (and I will be jealous cause her hubby is hot.)

Archived