Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

Watching Canadian airing.

McCrae admits he knows it was Andy that voted to evict Amanda. He decided to go with the house, anyways.

I knew it deep down. He didn't like Elissa and it was evident that he wasn't fond of Amanda - he acted more like her hostage - so he wasn't going to exact any type of revenge for anybody taking her out.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've watched maybe 5 minutes of feeds since the double eviction. Based on this episode, I really want a GM/Spencer/Andy f3. Judd and McCrae are just too damn stupid. Andy is vile but I do believe the jury would rip him apart and he'd get 2nd at best, so that could be fun. Spencer or Ginamarie would be less vile winners than the others.

Lol that McCrae knew Andy was lying and still got Elissa out cause it's "what the house wanted." At the final 5. Ewww if he somehow compwhores his way to the end. That'd be disgusting.

• Members

McCrae said he knew that Andy was lying yet he put Elissa up bc the entire house wanted her gone? WTF? What a STUPID move. He doesn't realize that with her gone, he'd be the next target? A smarter decision would have been to put Elissa AND Andy up and let them duke it out

Man watching Elissa get evicted again was rough :(

I used to really like Judd but my opinion of him has gone down this past week. I just looked on CBS.com and he's only 26? Wow, I thought he was early 30s. He looks older than he is

• Members

Me too.

I just watched some of Episode 5 following David's eviction. Man the show was so much more enjoyable and better. So weird in a way to compare then and now, it feels like forever ago.

I feel like I didn't pay attention at ALL in that episode because I didn't remember really any of it lol.

I did quite enjoy Nick in the DR talking about using GM, not in so many words but that's all it was and I just feel sad for her that she's clung to that hat and to him. Even though I'm not her biggest fan. I guess he had mentioned not realizing just how much but I wonder what he feels about it now, lol. I haven't bothered to read any exit interviews with the HGs, I haven't seen any on the sites I frequent. And I also had to LOL at GinaMarie and Candice having to work together in that HOH comp. Hehe.

It's kinda fun to look back.

• Members

Helen spent the entire season bringing people down. Candice, Jessie, Elissa. She's one of the main reasons this season hasn't been very good. The season was ruined long before he came back.

I blame both Judd and Elissa for their alliance ending. She told him she had no trust in him, and then went on to work with the same person she cut him off for trusting. And he wasn't willing to take a risk on keeping her because he was angry at her and he didn't want to step out of line with his alliance. They both screwed it up.

Elissa didn't win when she needed to win, and she probably wouldn't have even if she'd stayed. She also mishandled the save Amanda plan every step of the way, by putting all her faith in Andy and McCrae, who hated her, and none in GM or in Judd, who were somewhat close to her.

She brought herself down. She needed no help from anyone else.

I don't even know if I buy it. Last season they were feeding Danielle lines in the DR which didn't match anything she was doing in the house (after Shane's eviction).

• Members

Telling someone that you know you have a rocky history with and you know doesn't quite speak your language that you don't trust them and you might put them up is a great way to make them not want to work with you. Elissa had already been trying to turn GM against him after their argument over Andy, but Judd hadn't made any moves against her until that stuff happened on Saturday and Sunday after POV.

Judd couldn't just be loyal to her, because she had no real alliance in the house ( she wanted one with GM/Judd/Spencer, but Spencer was never going to not work with Andy - when Judd wanted to bring Andy in, she refused), but I think he would have been more loyal before that happened.

He's said he might take her out. I think he's trying to be nice. He is also trying to use her to get money - he has some Kickstarter project which will involve him going on a date with her.

She's going to need all the help she can get when she is out of the house.

• Members

AND don't forget she lost her job (which she still of course has to find out about). She was just crying about leaving the house with no money/nothing and lives with her mom and lost her job. I do kind of feel bad for her. She will need a lot of help. I mean, I know they get a weekly stipend, right? It's not exactly chump change from what I remember hearing, at least with Survivor.

• Members
Very well summed up and pretty spot on, IMO.

It's funny to realize nearly everyone brought themselves down, one way or another, with just stupid gameplay. Jessie was all over the damn place, Candice spent way too long up Howard's ass and it killed their games, Helen stupidly sold her allies up the river.

Elissa was frustrating because she seemed so aware at times but then totally clueless and dumb. I really never seemed to get her strategy. I think she went in trying to play with no emotions (thus coming off as robotic and unfeeling which made everyone hate her) but it backfired and then Helen never let her get a word in and Elissa wisely let Helen just take over and take all the heat for a while.

I wouldn't mind if Judd or Amanda or Helen were brought back in the future. Maybe McCrae. I'm sure he and Amanda will be some package deal in a Grodner twist down the road if they're still together. I'm sure we'll get another Dynamic Duos season (which I actually didn't super hate). I can already see it: McCranda, Brenchel (or Rachel/Elissa the wonder sisters), and Dominic/Dani. Hell they could even bring back Jeff and Jordan for their millionth season. I feel like I'm forgetting a couple. Oh, I'm sure they can twist it so Hayden and Kat can be on. Oy.

I'm already prepared for Rachel and Elissa on a future season too. I still can't believe I ended up rooting for Rachel in her winning season. And really, that season is no different in terms of floaters. Adam, Porsche and Kalia didn't do squat for nearly the entire game. Of course they're going to win when there's less people in the house.

• Members

I'd rather not see Rachel again, just because she was so fragile under her yelling and bluster. She had an awful time coping after BB12, and was sheltered for most of BB13. A season like this would have destroyed her.

It's the same reason Judd and Amanda probably wouldn't do well in returning - they both seem too mentally frazzled by the house. If they were on better medication and under better control I'd like to see them again.

The episode disappointed me, because I wanted to see GM talking to McCrae about the ring being fake, which was a huge deal.

• Members

Judd's an idiot. He just tried to do a Dan and Will type of move, but without the brains and charisma to pull it off.

Yay to McCrae on his veto win. He's my main pick to win.

Elissa definetly gets my vote for AC's prize. Give her the money!

thats the same argument said every year. For some reason it feels like we got even less jury footage than last year which was barely anything

Archived