Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, Aaryn will have a nervous breakdown this week with Helen and Amanda in her ear to take the other out. Poor girl. She should have let Amanda win and get that blood on her hands. Hopefully they take out Spencer or GinaMarie. Can you imagine next week if they evict Helen or Amanda only to find out (I don't see either evicted this week with Aaryn at the helm but who knows?) that they are about to compete to come back. LMAO. I can't wait for next Thursday.

• Members

I want Andy up and out this week. His constant rationalizing and moralizing his weak decisions makes me sick. I want McCrae out because obvious winner is obvious and he's not even playing a good game, but I personally hate Andy more than any houseguests ever.

• Members

Howdy Doody is such a damn snitch bitch. I hate how he runs to spill the beans about every plot he hears. I wish people would stop trusting his ass.

The jurors entering the house and receiving all those cheers and hugs from the houseguests was so fake, especially GM hugging Candice

• Members

I don't think this type of comp is necessarily great for a lot of men, just because of balance issues. Some of the women are better at balance.

I'm happy that Judd got to make up with Elissa. I hated that he left the house so angry with her.

I know not to expect anything good from this show, but I did like that we got to see the jurors reunite with the house. Elissa probably really needed that, and it was nice to see some of the others sweat.

And GM got a birthday message from her BFF Candice. How sweet smile.png

Archived