Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, it happened but they didn't show it on CBS. They had a GM impersonation contest for the 4th spot. Jessie got the spot. Helen commanded that the ladies could not talk game and then pretty much talked and talked about boring stuff for the 90 minutes of the BBQ.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda dictates who leaves the BB house but it was really Helen who turned the house into sheep during her one and only HoH win. She commanded that they obey the HoH desires and vote as one ... or else face the wrath of "the house."

• Members

Candice stayed out of drama for most of her last week, and Jessie only blew up for a day before apologizing to everyone. Judd doesn't get into as many fights but he's the one most likely to actually change the course of the house. They would probably just lose more competitions and be voted back out.

• Members

I agree about Candice and Jessie. They had no support in the house before and they won't have it again, as much as I'd like either back to stir it up with some drama. However, I'm sure it will be Judd, which is fine and I feel like he'd at least have options with a few of them. Spencer, Andy and McCrae would probably end up wanting to work with him again. Amanda would probably come around. Judd has the best shot.

Or he could be just as targeted as Jessie/Candice, lol. Who knows with these people.

• Members

Candice's exit was the most explosive one probably in BB history, rivaled only by maybe Chelsea's in BB9. With GM still in that house, it would defintly cause sparks. I don't see Candice returning and playing quiet nor do I see GM ignoring her. They will blow up at each other and it will be glorious to watch.

Candice's exit was the most explosive one probably in BB history, rivaled only by maybe Chelsea's in BB9. With GM still in that house, it would defintly cause sparks. I don't see Candice returning and playing quiet nor do I see GM ignoring her. They will blow up at each other and it will be glorious to watch.

Jessie's return will mess up Helen and Amanda's gameplan which they have orchestrated. She unexpectedly returning would cause waves among them, especially Helen

• Members

It wouldn't cause any waves for Helen, because Jessie likely won't be able to win any competitions, and Helen will have other things to worry about anyway, since most of the house is on to her. Jessie wants to work with Amanda, so she probably won't mess her up.

Candice would probably get into an argument, but you can't argue with GM, she just blathers and yells over you. And I don't want her to come back just to hear racial slurs and be shamed for being adopted, and be voted back out.

If Candice came back and they gave her a veto power that would choose nominations, I'd watch that, at least if it were Amanda/Andy or Amanda/Aaryn.

• Members

I wonder if Jessie could end up being a little more popular if "America" decides who goes back in, though I still think Judd would beat both women by a pretty large margin. I'd almost lean towards her returning because I think, like Judd, in a lot of ways, she was unfairly targeted, and I blame Helen for a lot of the smear campaigns against Judd, Candice, Jessie, Howard. Not that Amanda wasn't as much to blame. I also blame the MVP for creating the over the top paranoia that pretty much screwed over some people's games.

• Members

I think Jessie's targeting made sense, because she kept going around saying she wanted Amanda out. She's lucky she lasted as long as she did. She just couldn't win competitions. If she returns, the same will likely happen.

I can't believe Aaryn won that HOH. She should have thrown it. Dumb.

Archived