Big Brother 15: Discussion Thread

• Members

An alliance of four people does not matter when you are going into the final 5. That is what Judd failed to realize. Arguing with his alliance shows he is stupid to ever have believed that alliance ever mattered. The entire point of that alliance was Andy/Spencer saving themselves and Judd fell for it. Elissa was not out to get Judd. Do you have feeds at all? She was after Andy.

Andy has not played an amazing game whatsoever. He was lucky the tide did turn because he was in with 3AM to the end and 4th place at best. This was one scenario that happened to play out through no effort of his and he has ridden it well. He did nothing to cause it.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love all of this. Truth.

I see the light now. Andy does pretty much just ride people and then act like he's been directing all the traffic all along. Uhm, no. He does maneuver information in a certain way to ensure certain things happen at times but he really is the definition of a rat and floater (someone who goes to where the power is at whatever given time; he floats while letting others do the work). It's ironic that he got so offended by being called a floater and then FLOATED hardcore, lol.

Due to Andy's maneuvering, McC apparently did not believe El (part of me feels he knew it was Andy that didn't come through and just didn't care) and El apparently thought McC didn't vote to save Amanda. I don't get how Elissa bought anything the rat was selling because she's the only one in the house that observes that he's a shady f--k working every side of the house. Andy's been hanging out with his new alliance 24/7, so I also don't get Amanda and McCrae not getting it either. Somewhere Amanda is saying "it just doesn't make sense." lol

• Members

Im no longer interested in this season. Thankfully its almost over

that was not her worst move. I thought it was stupid but watching it play out on the show it made absolute sense. Without Amanda in the house she was the next target and low and behold as soon as Amanda went out, so did she. There was a big 4 person alliance that was going to take her out. She didn't know about it, but her gamble would have eliminated one of them. Like she said, she was trying to buy herself at least one more week and sticking with Amanda this week would have done that to her, had the plan worked. She was desperate and fighting for survival bc she was alone. This could have been a good move for ehr

• Members

Elissa didnt know about the alliance, she thought andy was with her amanda and mcc, and she was solid with judd and had a good relationship with GM up until she got drunk and terrified of a DE. she threw away her bonds with judd and gm to try and save amanda and relied heavily on andy, who she knew was not to be trusted. if it had worked out sure it would have been a great move, but she never thought it wouldnt work out, she never considered it. had she not done that and trusted andy, she had a 50/50 shot at staying over mcc, but after that her fate was sealed. that is a terrible move. then to top it off, mcc gets her evicted? delicious. shes just stupid at this game, as evident by her thinking McC evicted Amanda and not Andy - like i can not even at that.

• Members
Well I said she didn't know about the alliance but her move would have been a good gamble to get rid of them and even the odds for herself. I honestly don't see what she could have done bc the numbers were against them. 4 vs 3. Lets say she did know about the alliance, then she'd be a sitting duck with no way of getting rid of Spencer and knowing for sure they'd be after her next bc they had the numbers to control the votes. Not knowing about it, she at least had a chance to do a game move that could have helped her survive at least a little further and that's what she tried.

As for the bolded part, that's a moot point considering McCrae won the next HoH. Had she not sided with he and Amanda, he'd have put her up as well. In any event, her fate was sealed and it was up to her to win HoH/veto to 100% ensure her safety. She was in a lose/lose situation whether she sided with Amanda or not. She no longer had any allies and in this game unless you are a competition beast, or have bigger threats around, its extremely hard to progress

I forgot to mention but GM must be living on cloud 9 knowing that she's the last female in the house but she must be fooling herself if she doesn't realize she's on borrowed time. Women in all male alliances are usually the first ones thrown under the bus. She'd be stupid to expect it to be any different now

• Members

but part of the reason he put elissa up was because he thought she lied. if she had never come up with this drunken idiot plan, then who knows what he would have done.

she sealed her fate and it was glorious. seriously, 3 years in a row when productions pet is gone in a live DE. watch them not do it next year now lol.

• Members

Why Andy? He was McCraes only ally and as of the show he and Amanda still thought he was with them

ETA: One more thing. Julie's interview with Amanda was pure BS. She was so hard on Aaryn the week before, completely blindsided her with quotes and went in on her yet with Amanda she was all laugh and giggles, asking about her showmance and never bringing up any of her racist remarks. Even when talking about the Elissa bullying, she took a playful approach and it was completely unfair how soft and easy she went on her

• Members

I don't think Judd would have saved Elissa even if he hadn't found out she wanted to nominate him, but that sealed it. She made her game switch too personal and she didn't bother to hide her disdain once she switched sides.

I was surprised to hear them letting people boo Amanda. I thought that was just a one-time thing for Aaryn.

• Members

McCrae's targets were always going to be Elissa and GM. Amanda was telling him to take out Elissa first and then Judd - prior to the agreement to align. Elissa gave herself a shot with the alignment and it would have worked out perfectly if McCrae had believed her. Even had they not fallen out, Judd would not have used the PoV on El over his alliance member. I kind of love how the second HOH worked out because the several people who decided to play Andy's game despite it being of little to no benefit to them are in the most trouble now.

• Members

McCrae had told her he would nominate Judd/GM and if he doubted Andy, backdoor him. I guess he didn't go through with it.

There was this whole plot from the other four to have GM come to him and tell him the ring was fake, Elissa had told her so. Then Spencer and Judd would tell him they wanted to work with him.

• Members

That was McCrae's thought on nominations AFTER he aligned with Elissa. Prior to aligning with her, Elissa was the #1 target for 3 of the 4 people playing for HoH (McCrae, Spencer & Andy) besides herself and each of them also planned on nominating somebody they felt would not vote to evict her.

The move to align with McCranda really was smart especially when you look at how everything played out last night besides the huge downfall of them not believing each other. These HG are so strange with Andy and have been all season. Aaryn, Elissa, Jessie and Helen knew Andy was a rat playing all side but would still tell him everything way too often. It'll be somewhat interesting to see what exactly the HG did during the commercial breaks. I heard they talk-blocked McCrae and Elissa, basically. That should have been fishy to Elissa and McCrae. I have to guess Amanda and McCrae were ultimately convinced the ring was fake despite Amanda's close inspection of it being a 4 to 5,000 piece of jewelry because there would have been no logical reason to doubt Elissa otherwise. It's a 4-5,000 ring ... and uhm her wedding band (or something like that).

Might be the most disgusting (and unworthy) F5 in BB history but that's mostly thanks to Helen and Amanda's time of rule, lol.

Then there's the stupid quotient. If it wasn't for Elissa, GM or Judd would have been gone last week and there wouldn't have been a new alliance. Instead of aligning with her they bag on her for nominating their St. Andy - which is the primary reason Amanda lost control of the game. Andy, who spent the week trying to save his alliance with Amanda and Aaryn by getting Judd/GM nominated and evicted for the bulk of that week before he turned due to seeing the tide turning.

Archived