Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am getting intrigued by the Senator's connection to Leslie and Tyler as well as Avery's work. Maybe there is a story worth something there.

Surprisingly, I like Chelsea. She really can do better than Adam. She is the type of character who could find a place in the old Y&R. We'll see where she goes now. Of all the actors who come to Y&R post-cancellation, I am surprised that MCE has lasted this long, but she really fits in, I think.

Billy and Victoria are a waste space. Two poorly matched characters in a tedious marriage. Two characters who should have never married. They were quashed and kept together by two, now three bad headwriters.

Carmine is pretty hot. Lauren would be lucky to hit that. She certainly did not look like she wanted to leave that bar and Carmine.

I forgot to add that I really enjoyed the Adam/Chelsea scenes. MM can be semi-decent at times.

• Members

Billy Miller was such a great addition to Y&R at first, but he has been wasted for years. He did his best work with Elizabeth Hendrickson. Billy and Chloe's tense snarky relationship with hints of underlying love was actually entertaining and interesting. They had the potential to be a strong couple. They should have never been separated. Since then Billy has been stuck with horrible recast Mac and now weak Victoria. Chloe was at least good with Ronan, but now she is stuck with sex-less Kevin. Arggh, it kills me to see this show ignore its strengths in favor of boring.

I am looking forward to the Katherine/Tucker farewell scene.

• Members

Katherine/Tucker scenes were very well done. Can't say I'm gonna miss Tucker though. I hate Adam so Victor being an !@#$%^&*] was kind of amusing. I wish Sharon would stay out of the war. I enjoyed watching Nick show Sharon his new club. Even though that club sucks. I like the NuNoah but Adrianna does nothing for me.

Archived