Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean Miss "I'm praying for her" Khalil had a cheating scandal and her husband divorced her for it AND criticized her parenting skills, and I didn't hear about this?! I can't picture her with the guy who plays nuNoah but OK. Get it, Christel.

I thought Jessica Collins and Billy Miller were just BFFs and went to Scotland on vacation with couple other friends, i.e.: just a friends trip. But hey, whatever it is, it's cute they get along.

A couple of things re: the show --

Burton is surprisingly alive in his few scenes. I think it's because CBS really opened their arms to the poor lost orphan and made a big deal about him coming. He's now back working with JFP, and he and Josh Morrow seem to have genuinely hit it off, too.

Absolutely. He and Victoria were, as Ross on Friends once said, "on a break" and the marriage was collapsing. they should have kept it as a legit, drunken hook-up that had consequences. WimpToria has forgiven him for worse.

IA that BM has potential with a lot of actresses out there. He and MCE seem to "pop" onscreen in a way that he just doesn not with Heinle. He and Elizabeth Hendricksen, too, when she's not being all Valley Girl and, like, totes annoying. Sharon Case has chemistry with everyone.

Today's US episode has a brief scene with Tyler and the Congressman guy at the GCAC bar and, even though it wasn't a super important scene, it really jumped off the screen at me. Not a huge Pinter fan but he is very effective as the Congressman. His story with Leslie and Tyler has me legitimately curious.

Is Victor seriously planning on withholding Sharon's meds from her?! How low can this character sink now?

Archived