Y&R: January 2013

• Members

I liked their scenes as well. Which I find to be conflicting because of the history with Chelsea and Billy. When he called her honey that kind of stood out to me. BM/MCE played those scenes like Billy/Chelsea were two exes that broke up and have moved on but still care for each other. Or maybe that was just my impression of those scenes.

I don't think Chelsea/Billy are happening.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Chelsea did start out in a horribly told story where she was a rapist but no one called her out on it and then MAB just ended up writing the story as if Billy cheated so I'm not surprised they are just writing it now as if it was an affair. MAB wrote male's being raped but didn't take it seriously. Like Daniel marrying his rapist for example.

• Members

Poor MCE. She will long for the days of MM, at least he can turn in the occasionally decent work.

I have no problem with the new regime rewriting Chelsea and Billy's history. It is one of the few things that I actually think is a good idea.

• Members

Considering that Billy has a habit of getting drunk, flirting with women in bars, casually dating them, and then sleeping with them without protection, I don't buy any woman "raped" him. Plus, when he got back to GC, he told Victoria that there was a woman which she said that she did not hear about it so he knew what was up.

I do not agree at all. He is a talented actor who gets lazy at times. Regardless, when he focuses he does much better work than most of his peers. I thought he did a ton of good work with Elizabeth Henderickson before being shifting to partnerships with far less talented actresses like CKLily, GrandMac, and Victoria. He was interesting for a minute with Sharon Case though.

Archived