Y&R: January 2013

• Members

Ugh, Jack needs to stay away from Phyllis before she gives him cooties. Clarify something for me, does Jack own Jabot along with most or just some of Newman stock?

It really irks me that none of the men at Jabot are wearing suits and ties. Thank goodness Jack will be back at Jabot with his suits and ties.

Damn, Tyler is delicious. The actor has real potential. Hopefuly, they are giving him something challenging to do.

I really like this Noah, but they need to give him a proper slow burn romance. All this intrigue about Adriana and the money is rubbish. He needs to go work at Jabot on Jack's new fashion line. Also, Nick is far more interesting when playing dad and lover extraordinaire.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really can't see Noah working in the business world. He like Devon and Nick is just not the type. If Kyle wasn't played by such a sucky actor I could see him having a nice career at Jabot.

I suspect Chelsea and Chloe will be working on Jack's fashion line since they talk about designing clothes all the time.

• Members

I'm also interested to see what Tyler has to offer. I can see we're slowly learning about his and Leslie's background through little comments. I'm a bit interested to find out what(or who) they're running from.

As for his love life, I could actually do without the Lily flirting, and have him seek out a woman that shows interest back to him.

I don't know what they're going to do with Alex. I'm already bored with this stolen money story. It doesn't seem to have much of a punch. So, right now Alex is coming across a little too cartoonish. I'll finally be glad when we start to find out more about him.

• Members

I can't stand Victor, but so far I find myself liking Mason. I already like that he's looking out for himself, and seeking to gain a bigger, and better position from just being a secretary at NE. Kinda makes me wonder now that Jack has chosen to go back to Jabot, will he come along?

This is another character that I hope receives more development.

• Members

Oh, you have to do massive scrolling too? This mediocre actor has some massive fans. I wanted to laugh at his overdramatic drunken scenes. He's just too darn over the top, and receives too much airtime for me. But he's viewed as the end all be all on a lot of these soap boards.wacko.png

• Members

I like Mason and his ambitions too. I just hope that he does not plan to become Victor's lackey. It will be interesting to see if he continues to spy on Adam at Newman or jumps to Jabot with Jack.

I forgot to mention that enjoyed Tucker calling out Adam and Billy as children. I cannot believe that two clowns are running are Newman Enterprises. At least, Jack is heading back to Jabot where he belongs.

I never had much use for Tucker, but these final scenes with Adam and Devon showed what the character could have been with more attention and thoughtfulness from TPTB.

Archived