Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed Lauren and I can't be mad that Lauren is defending her son like any mother would. And I'm glad it's not her sitting in a corner or acting like a nut over Daisy. Or propping Phyllis.

Speaking of Phyllis someone needs to point out that she is much worse than her father was.

Can't wait for Tucker to leave.

They really need to recast Kyle.

And less of Lily and her dumb ideas. Jabot flashmob, really?

• Members

I actually find this show vaguely, oddly interesting. I'm not sure what that says about me.

I mean, Phyllis and Jack. Yay. Angel Conwell. Black people doing things, even though I find that very handsome Tyler guy to be all sorts of sexual-harassment-y. Robert Adamson is actually pretty good. And I like Lauren flirting with that gay dude, yes. (Fen is really, really gay himself, BTW - not that he stood much chance with that name) The strange Avery and Nick romance. None of this is genius but it is diverting and mostly very well-performed.

Also, I love Sharon Case, but I have no idea why anyone would let Sharon anywhere near them again. Much less into their company. Didn't she just go insane and try to take it over and set some of them on fire? Is there any other reason this is happening other than Adam has some sort of control and still has a massive boner for her?

I eagerly await some sort of violent exit for Evil Wookiee Tucker.

I still remember the little girly kid who played Kyle with Maura West. Now there's some sort of lounge lizard in the role. They aged him a little too much.

• Members

Me too, which is why it makes me frustrated and sad to know that Sharon/Adam are the endgame for Josh Griffith. I think Case recently had an interview confirming Sharon and Adam are supposed to be this huge supercouple.

• Members

I'm liking Tyler a bit more now that they've started bouncing him around more, and I'm wondering what he and Leslie are acting mysterious about.

I wonder what Nick's nightclub will look like with Tyler's makeover plans?

NuNoah has lots of supporters, but for all of that support, the writers still haven't given the character anything REAL to sink his teeth into. The 2 previous Noah's were thrown into so-called music stories that didn't even really get off the ground. NuNoah is thrown into some stolen money story which has no definition or movement.

Archived