Y&R: January 2013

• Members

I think the show is obviously better and is finally becoming more interesting. I like the business stories and the new characters are good and actors are better cast. My only problem is that overall it does feel a bit boring. I don't think there's one story I'm truly excited about. It's not exciting and it doesn't remind me of Y&R too much. Basically, it's very watchable, but boring.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Although I love the teen storyline between Summer/Fen/Jamie, I would have appreciated the Thursday episode more if it had ended with Paul maybe seeing Jamie fall from the roof. It's more of a cliffhanger. I hate it when some of the soapy stuff is pushed in the middle of the episode instead of closing with it.

• Members

I am done watching these older Y&R clips. They really me piss off even more about what has happened to the show over the last 8 years. especially Collen and Brad's unnecessary deaths.

On the current show, I think it is boring. It cannot keep my attention. The only thing that peaks my interest is the fall out of Fen bullying Jamie. I still didn't see any build up to the bullying story, but I hope that they have Lauren recall bullying Traci and Michael attacking Christine. I suppose in that regard, they picked the child of the right parents to be the bully.

• Members

I thought Kay caught Tucker sneaking out of the house one morning (because he was upstairs with Jill). Didn't Kay faint later the same day?

It was a blink you missed it moment and I'm not complaining . Old spoilers were saying sparks would fly between Tucker & Jill and I was cringing at the thought of seeing Jill back in Tucker's bed in that crummy apartment of his after Ashley, Harmony, Diane, and Sharon had done the deed on it.UGH! I'm happy my warm thoughts of William Russ's Tucker bringing her breakfast in that bed weren't spoiled. It was such a mistake to turn Tucker from a romantic to a sexual sleazebag.

• Members
There's three I can't make out: the woman between Jill and Neil, the guy to the right of Nick and the guy between Jack and Chelsea.

It mostly looks like they've deliberately put characters who have nothing to do with each other together just to confuse people.

Archived