Y&R: January 2013

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What if the Michaelson family secret involves Leslie having an affair with Congressman Wheeler in the past? That would explain why she refuses to have anything to do with Neil as her boss; and we all know that Mark Pinter is still filming, so obviously the Congressman is here to stay awhile. Plus, a spoiler for the week of Jan 28 says

• Members

That's an understatement, why were all those scenes so drawn out. Not to mention strange once Victor joined them

I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears listening to Victor and Tuckers conversation about Strasbourg, French Cathedrals, Goethe, Shakespeare etc., etc. Then Victor says he impressed he is with Tucker's cultural sophistication? WTH was the point of all that? Was there some sort of inside joke or were they just filling time?

Jill did seem to disappear from the story-line. Weren't she & tucker sleeping together last time we saw her? Perhaps there was supposed to be more to it and they changed their minds and had to fill time??? Whatever happened I'll bet it's much more interesting that what's they're doing on-screen in this "story".

• Members

I've followed the thread (and various other Y&R threads across the interweb to get a broad spectrum of opinion) and was wondering what state people think the show is in?

I hear the music is almost completely different from even a few months ago (which is a shame because personally, I liked the mix of classical scores and modern dramatic/campy music, eg music that played a couple of months ago in the scene when Jack took the pills Adam planted and stamped on them).

I can only get a feel of things as I was one of the poor guys abroad who could only watch on You-know-what Tube, and since full episodes have been removed with alarming efficiency, I'm a little lost. Thanking You.

• Members

UK Law you may want to read the thread at TWOP as there is some detailed talk about the show (although there is also a lot of fangirling over Muhney and Peter Bergman - sorry, I can't watch them at this point). I think the show just isn't that interesting to most here now. Or not to me, anyway...

Archived