B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah he was gone for about a week or two in December. I really hope that when Steffy returns she just pack her bags, move out and make Liam's decision for him. When he finds out about the baby she tells him they can co parent without being together and sends him back to Hope. Of course that will never happen since Brad is content to give the man all the power dangling two women at his disposable.

It was kinda interesting in his conversation with Brooke he said Steffy just lets him be and he wonders if there's more to life and when he looks at Hope he finds peace or whatever bullshit he sprouted. If this triangle had any depth being a father would have been the answer to his question.

• Members

Spoiler says she's on the verge of telling him when she returns. <-highlight

Since spoiler says on the verge I'm thinking she doesn't actually tell him and continues to keep it a secret. I have no doubt that Hope and Liam will get back together and the secret will be exposed during sweeps causing Liam to waffle again. It's all very predictable.

• Members

Only on BB will Steffy see Liam making out with Hope, knowing she's pregnant, and with understanding give him the green light to use her absence to spend time with Hope to make his decision. I had to laugh when she told him "but don't cross the line". You would think seeing them already making out on top of her clothes he already did that.

Archived