B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is one of my main issues with the triangle -- that there is no B or C story allowing us a little breather from HopeLiamSteffy all the time. If it's not them on the show, then it is everybody else talking about them. I appreciate that Brad Bell has tried to shake that up recently with Brooke/Bill/Katie and the Rick/Thomas Fashion Face-Off of Incredibly Ugly Clothes. But I can't help but feel HLS drove Ronn Moss and Susan Flannery off the show and that makes me sad. Variety is the spice of life!

I do appreciate the Steffy-is-preggers twist. I feel really bad for her while Hope and Liam are giggling about packing up her things and shipping them to Steffy's old apartment. Wanting Liam back is one thing, but I thought the Steffy/Hope frenemyship was more than tearing down the other woman. Steffy/Hope interactions are one of my favorite things on B&B, actually.

Brooke needs to stop stroking Bill's face. Not only is she sending Stallion mixed signals, but everytime she does that, somebody walks in and Brooke gets all guilty-looking and skittish. LOL at Hope staring down Bill afterwards, though.

• Members
Ugh! Today the writers had Taylor say that she goes by her maiden name Hayes. That is purely inaccurate bc her father was Jack Hamilton and that is her maiden name. Hayes is the last name of her first husband, Blake Hayes. How could they get this wrong?

shW0K9R.jpg?1

Today's ending. rolleyes.gif

• Members

This is how she wears it in real life.

5rwr9.jpg

No one said there is anyhting wrong with natural hair but on this show, her hair looks stringy and greasy. It also looks like it hasnt been combed or washed in days. Girls that wear their hair natural need to take care of it and maintain it as well and her hair looks alot better in the pic I posted than on the show. Its a mess

• Members

I like natural hair, but it just looks ragged because of her washed out make-up and the constrast with her whack cardigan. Like, if she really a character that's rocking a natural do, I'm sure she'd be dressed funkier, sporting more personality. But the hair, paleness and the outfit are screaming "hard time convict."

I agree about wanting Dayzee in a superficial storyline. The last time I was watching B&B regularly I had to sit through their damn texting while driving story. Now this?

Archived