B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B got me with that one...I really thought Thomas won there for a second sad.png Ugh, Congrats Rick.

Wow, this team Taylor vs. Team Brooke story ended up being a bust. We barely even saw any action/competition...anything really. LAME! sad.png

JMW looks so beautiful when she cries. She looked amazing in the car scenes. She's doing a really nice job w/this material. Loved her scene w/Taylor at Forrester, I wish it had lasted longer.

I actually have no idea if Steffy leaving is storyline dictated or not..

• Members

Haha I KNEW you were going to post this! It was hilarious! (It kinda loses its charm sped-up, though... it was SUCH a hilarious reaction by Tylo).

WOW--I am no Hope fan but her barging into the mansion like that was a classic B&B ending... And is this the same actress that reacted so badly to the news that Rick lied? Because she was fuc.king amazing in her confrontation against Bill. Anger/pain played perfectly. This cannot be the same actress!

• Members

Wow, so Eric chose his son? How predictable. The entire thing was set up for Thoms to fail

WTF to Taylor, Caroline and Steffy showing up to Forrester yesterday. The show couldnt have them all there in the previous episode when the Challenge was actually taking place?

• Members

Exactly, makes no sense. If they have Texas Battle, Jennifer Gareis and Alley Mills sitting around in the background and doing absolutely nothing, then why have Dayzee appear in one episode to 'give her advice on the designs' and then suddenly disappear in the next one?

• Members

This show is boring again. Steffy's exit, Taylor on the backburner, Fashion challenge downplayed to a pathetic finale, triangle back on with Hope acting extra thirsty, nothing going on with Bill/Brooke, etc... The show was so good in December but its back to being lame

• Members

I LOVED today's episode. I've stopped watching Y&R, and am now watching B&B because it's STILL a Bell show, and looks and feels like one. Today's final scene with Eric and Pam was heart wrenching. I just started sobbing when Eric said "Where my miracle, Pam?" John McCook brought it today, and in a BIG way. This is what soap is supposed to be. Damn, it's been months since I had a satisfying soap crying session.

• Members

The conversation with Brooke was surprisngly good. She didn't try to browbeat Liam into choosing Hope but simply wanted him to choose. She was actually mature which was refreshing. But how ridiculous is Liam? He starts whining that he's stuck in the middle and it's unfair of Brooke to ask him to make a committment. UGH!Where's Bill when you need him to put this little punk in another choke hold.

Katie is a nagging harpy. It's not a good look for her.

Archived