B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched yesterday's episode. Outstanding episode. Gawd, I cannot believe that Eric can still move me after all these years of being disgusted with him. His grief over Stephanie's death is heartbreaking.

I have been so annoyed by Liam, but this episode reminded me why I have always liked Scott Clifton. He has the ability to make his characters sweet and appealing. He won me over again yesterday. Sisterwives, sisterwives, people! Why don't any of these people listen to me?

I enjoyed Bill and Katie's confrontation. It felt real, but it is never going to work with Bill. He is a control freak and cannot change. Of course, Brooke will be there to pick up the pieces. He needs a therapist, not Brooke's coochie. Don Diamont was sexy as hell though. I cannot get over how he now plays this superior character after years of muddling along as Brad on Y&R.

• Members

I really am enjoying these episodes of B&B.

Considering the horrible things that Bill has done in the past, having Katie walking out on him over this alcohol thing is ridiculous. This is just an excuse for Bill to hook up with Brooke. I wish Katie could get a viable alternative love interest.

Heather Tom looked beautiful today. I could not help noticing that she looked so much younger than Don Diamont.

Hate to admit it, but I understand why TPTB keep the Liam, Steffy, and Hope triangle going. Scott Clifton does a great job generating chemistry with both actresses. I cannot even choose which of the women I prefer Liam with.

Dayzee and Marcus are the most chem-free couple on B&B. She and Thomas were so good as a couple. I don't know why they are not still together.

• Members

It's pretty obvious why Dayzee and Thomas are not together so let's not pretend. It's even more frustrating when both actors have said they want their characters paired together but BB continues to keep the black folks a couple because it's safe.

I'm starting to dislike Katie so Brad got his wish but that doesn't mean I want Bill with Brooke. Katie is being completely unreasonable and she's making his drinking into an issue when it clearly isn't. Cue Brooke being the one who truly understands him. I had to laugh at the cheesiness of the last scene when Bill went to Brooke and caressed her face in slow mo.

I'm glad Steffy doesn't want Liam to stay with her out of obligation but she's being too understanding with him spending all his time with Hope "to get her out his system". Talk about unrealism to the max to further this tri.

• Members

But if it is racism keeping Thomas and Dayzee apart, why would Brad Bell have put them together in the first place? I would have expected him to put Dayzee and Marcus together from jump which how soaps typically operate. I suppose he could have gotten a ugly black lash from paring them so he back peddled, that has happened too.

Katie is usually Bill's doormat so we had to know that something was up when she suddenly got tough with him. Regardless, when I saw Bill caressing Brooke, I was struck by how compatible they were age and personality wise. Katie is so young and vibrant in comparison. She belongs with a younger more fun guy. Too bad there is no one on the show in her age range or a little younger. I suppose, Thomas is the only possibility and that won't work. Brad really should cast a love interest specifically for Katie.

• Members
I dont think so. Katie is constantly walking out on him so this is pretty much consistent with how their relationship has been portrayed. Im glad Brooke/Bill arent donethey should try Katie and Thorne again. If not him, then bring on Taylor's brother Zack

• Members

I decided to watch a DVR recording of B&B for the first time in forever and...THIS TRIANGLE IS STILL GOING ON?! I can literally tune out months on end see the same scenes from before, just different clothes..

Weird seeing the black people.

Hunter Tylo looks great! Hope she doesn't touch her face again.

• Members

I think Thorne is too old for Katie and the she would end up sidelined if she becomes involved with him. I would like it if Katie was pursued by a business rival of Bill's so it makes him crazier than ever. I find Bill entertaining and fun when he is acting wacko and over the top.

Archived