B&B - January 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Taylor saying Stephanie fell in love with Brooke. LOVED her going off on Stephanie's portrait. Taylor was on fire!

Please dont tell me we are in for a Pam/Eric/Donna triangle and please dont tell me they might put him with Taylor. Id rather he stay single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIXlM83zyCY

Clarence...laugh.png "Hope dont be like your mama. Skank in the countryside breaking up families"

• Members

Clarence :lol: :lol: I love how he called Taylor "Miss Thang," "rolling on up like a drive-by." Clarence seems to think Taylor is crazy but she spoke the truth to Stephanie's portrait yesterday!

Speaking of the other HT, Heather Tom is indeed stunning -- like a 1950s pin-up. I don't understand why Bill can't salivate over his wife.

Donna and Pam are only tolerable in small doses. Pam works best with Stephanie and in family/Forrester situations, and Donna? Well, as the receptionist. In fact, if Megan (remember her? Back in the 90s?) ever anted to come back, I'd be ok with them dropping Donna completely.

• Members

MVP of the week goes to Hunter Tylo. She was on fire every day. LMAO at her rant yesterday & it making Stephanie's picture tumble to the ground laugh.png Awesome.

Didn't like that Pam/Donna/Eric development unsure.png Yikes...

It disturbs me everytime Brooke refers to Bill as "Stallion" It seems really tasteless. I was done when she said "Giddy up Stallion, ride on home to your wife." mellow.pngrolleyes.gif

Dayzee's storyline is pretty interesting so far. The Actress playing Maya looked like a deer in headlights most of the time but she's still ok.

That whole thing was just odd. She stormed off on him because he was drinking again....then went home, got in her sexy clothes & waited for him to come home so she could say sorry for leaving? Made no sense!

laugh.png

• Members

Seriously! :lol: Manning the receptionist desk, not having a clue what's going on, letting the wrong people burst into Eric's office and fighting with Pam. That's all Donna is good for and even then I'm like "You still a job, girl? I guess sleeping with Management has its perks."

I love Katie but I hate the way they have all these women going after Stallion and implying that the only way to keep him is to be available to him sexually so he doesn't stray. The do the same thing with Liam, too, and B&B never addresses it, like, these men have to keep their genitals in their pants otherwise there will be consequences. Instead, all the blame falls on the women. "It's your fault because you couldn't put out when Bill/Liam needed you to." WTF?

• Members

As much as I complain, I have to agree that the Hope/Liam/Steffy is a classic soap triangle, the way that it should be done. It works because the three characters are pretty likeable, there is no bad guy, no one being (too) deceitful, neither Steffy or Hope have an advantage from a writing perspective, and Liam comes off genuinely torn by his feelings for both women.

• Administrator

Another reason why I love it is because there's long term planning with this triangle - it's already in, what, its 2nd year? People online complain about it but it's been ratings gold for the show. Can't wait to see how Steffy uses the pregnancy to break up Liam/Hope again, then of course how they get back together. Anything that resembles of a Jim Reilly story, I will like. :)

Woah, one of the rare things we agree on! :lol:

• Members

It has already been mentioned but the ending with the falling protrait was PRICELESS. I love the writing for Taylor as it is character driven for her to be angry that Stephanie chose Brooke by her side for her final moments. Hunter Tylo's acting was really strong as well.

And well, the scene ending was classic B&B camp. Two thumbs up!

Archived