DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Wednesday was an acid test for me to see whether I would still love the show as a new viewer without any of the main storyline that pulled me in. I wasn't bored at all and was still impressed! The show still seems grounded, with relatable, believable characters and compelling stories.

I am interested to find out more about Kristen's plan to ruin Marlena's life, and glad it will be within limits. I liked Chloe and Kristen's interaction, with Chloe not knowing who Kristen was at first, and then her reaction when she looked at the card and was all "Kristen DiMera?" to Brady. I don't know much about the history of this prostitution thing, but I feel bad for Chloe that Kate is trying to use it against her. I wonder how Jennifer will react. I don't think she will go running to tell Daniel right away, it would be too blunt. I don't know how something like this can be casually revealed though. At some point, I wonder if there is a custody battle over Parker if there will be some kind of parallel drawn between how this custody battle is going and whatever happens with Will and Gabi. There are some characters who it seems would be important players in both. (I am bored by custody stuff most of the time though so I am not really hoping that there is a lot of that.) I liked that Kristen and Brady, plus Marlena and Hope, talked a bit about what had happened at the wedding even though Will, Sonny, Nick, and Gabi weren't on -- the stories aren't islands. I am rooting for Marlena is fighting for her marriage, and glad she had some doubts about doing something illegal. I wonder if Kristen will discover she is being bugged.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow I forgot about Chloe being with Lucas lol.... How the hell could Jennifer be in a relationship with Daniel after what he did to her brother? And then she doesn't like Chloe but is so "in love" with Daniel. :rolleyes:

Have they ever addressed that with Jen/Daniel? I tend to skip days they are on.

Archived