Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never said she went out of her way to push Jess off the show that was so obviously MAB. However she did not care and her scene chewing never stopped. I remember her complaining to the mags when he airtime starting getting cut a bit nevermind the fact that she had more airtime than Jeanne and Jess and an actual story unlike them. I'm so damn happy to see her gone and only wish she could've taken her horrid son with her.

• Members

There would have been some glorious pursed lip preening, for sure. It's interesting that you mention Brenda because the first thing I noticed in the above clip was the lack of wow factor in Jill's big return wardrobe. Brenda would be all sequinned and furred. Of course "that" Jill hasn't been around for years, and Jess actually likes it that way.

• Members

I don't think anyone on soaps dresses that way now (even Dorian didn't in the last years), although I could do without those necklaces. Someone said they're Jess' own, so maybe that's the reason she wears them. Or maybe I just made that up?

• Members

I know they say women should wear their hair shorter as they get older, but I love Jess with her big hair (like in this thread's banner picture)! She and Robin Strasser looked their best with that big hair. Linda Dano on the other hand looked her best with that short cut at the end of AW/the beginning of her second OLTL stint. Slezak also looked good with her hair close (and I suppose it helps that in both cases, the ladies had just had their faces done ph34r.png ).

Nah, just Brenda and Joan Collins in real life. :P

Archived