Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

She's had multiple opportunities to play other roles and other than Diana on DAYS (a role she seemed to dislike), she's generally failed. I don't envy the drug abuse and torment she went through, but other than that I think she is a somewhat generic actress who was very lucky to find a role like Laura.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked her on DAYS and what I've seen of her and AMC. And I think her spiral into madness on GH in 2002 was Emmy-worthy.

Genie can play a bitch, or at least a strong, scheming woman. But she can also go over the top. I don't think it's either/or. And I hope they give Laura more of a spine if she returns to GH, lets her get some of her own back against Luke. The earth mother [!@#$%^&*] hurt her. She actually had some good bits in 2008 when she gently cut Tracy's balls off with a few kind words.

• Members

Yes, both of the jackets she's worn have had shoulder pads, the saviour of figures worldwide. There's nothing wrong with the black pants/black top with a jacket look...the red jacket outfit demonstrates this...it's the shapeless sacks they put her in over and over again.

Archived