Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched a week's worth of Y&R, Lord help me. :D A cold can do that to a man.

It was decent, I guess. Certainly a whole lot of Chadam/Sharon. Still don't like this version of Adam, but I can go through the scenes.

I like Robert Adamson and Hunter/Haley King as Noah and Summer, respectively.

No Daniel, Devon, Kyle or Sarge all week.

Chloe I can tolerate when she is around Chelsea, but with Kevin there's just nothing compelling there. Kevin was annoying. I liked him better with Jana. Cane is also still useless to me.

No real opinion on the exits, they were all kind of rushed and it was useless seeing Genevieve's story unfold because there was no real conclusion to anything. Harmony, Heather meh.

I liked all the scenes including Jack, Phyllis, Billy, Nikki, Victor and Kay.

As for other stories, I wonder if they'll drop the Daisy character completely and never mention her again.

Same thing with Patty.

Now onto the next week, which should be somewhat of a real beginning of Griffith now that so many characters exited and new stories are happening.

• Members

ITA that Brenda Dickson would have ROCKED a Jill return!

Crimson Lights is un(der)staffed and running on the Honor System? Who the hell is brewing the coffee? Avery?

Adam the Arsonist? You just know some homeless person's gonna burn. Cue Bonnie Franklin's return!

Archived