Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never knew where that casting spoiler originated from so I was starting to think it wasn't true. I knew Noah wasn't gonna be gay though.

Geez, Ronan is pathetic on Monday's eppy. Just write him on out already. It is annoying that Phyllis can't truly move on though cause she'd be more tolerable for me not spazzing over Nick. Meanwhile, I'm getting sick of 'it' couple Nick and Avery. I don't dislike Avery but her weekly cooking scenes and daydreams is too much.

• Members

On this site, at least, quite a few posters called it correctly when they speculated that of the spoilers about the Latino characters, the female would be linked to Noah romantically. I guess the final piece will be whether she will be related to the cop as many already believe.

I wish for once, Y&R would introduce a new character and let him or her breathe before sticking them with someone. I hope the cop will not be tied to Phyllis, at the very least, not immediately. For heaven's sake...can't they let these characters find their way as individuals? Perhaps develop a personality/character traits? A backstory? Let us get a sense of who the new guy is, whether he is someone to take a rooting interest in...maybe (*gasps*) involve him in an actual storyline before ensnaring him in an insta-coupling.

Y&R needs to start building individual characters again-- preferably ones that viewers will actually give a toss about.

Archived