Y&R: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People speculated Avery being tied to Matt soon as she was cast due to her last name but MAB never tied them together and I don't see JG doing so. Matt Clark is dead so there would be no point tying Avery to him. Bringing him back from the dead would be a horrible idea too.

• Members

I love Rick Hearst but no thanks, Matt Clark is dead. I'm growing to love Avery. The show is slowly better these days but far from being must-see TV. The balance is not good. So many characters have yet to appear this month: Neil, Devon, Daniel, Cane, etc. Not that I enjoy most of them but the show is not using its cast correctly.

• Members

JB obviously isn't an actor that can stick around for a longer period of time, so why would viewers get invested only to have him leave twice a year?

It's different than Jess Walton, for example, because she's... well, Jess Walton.

• Members

And she's been on this show on contract for years. They are likely gonna have to do some rewriting but I don't care Ronan should've only been brought back to reveal why he came to town to get an organ and sent away again. He can stay gone for good. I grew tired of his coming and going bs. BM is another always singing short contracts and having story halted so he can go put his heart into pilot season. Billy being gonna for weeks at a time was bad for every character who interacted with him.

• Members

I hate Ronan but I have to say, he and MS had an insane amount of chemistry and for that reason alone, it's too bad he's gone (she and Peter Bergman share no romantic or sexual chemistry whatsoever, just friendship chem). At the same time, if this is to do pilot season again, well, then, see ya Jeff. And take Chompers with you.

Archived