Y&R: MAB OUT! Hamner OUT! JFP IN! Griffith IN! Sheffer UNKNOWN!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dread to think what will happen to the show under JFP.

But would it be too different than what's going on now? At least Jill has more finesse as a producer than those currently in charge.

I, for one, am eagerly anticipating Genie Francis being fired in the most offensive of ways....

• Members

But would it be too different than what's going on now? At least Jill has more finesse as a producer than those currently in charge.

I, for one, am eagerly anticipating Genie Francis being fired in the most offensive of ways....

LOL...Id love to be a fly on the wall at Y&R

It probably wouldn't be much worse, other than Melody Thomas Scott, Jeanne Cooper and Brenda Dickson would be fired. And they're like 50% of the reason I watch.

Brenda is on the show??blink.png

• Members

It probably wouldn't be much worse, other than Melody Thomas Scott, Jeanne Cooper and Brenda Dickson would be fired. And they're like 50% of the reason I watch.

Have you nto watched since the 80s? There is no Brenda Dickson on this soap! Jeanne Cooper has been restricted to special occasions since she got sick last year. I really don't know what the deal is with MTS at the moment but she's backburner right now but was frontburner earlier this year.

Archived